What's new

Did you ever make forums as a way to meet people?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you started making forums, was it sort of a way to meet people too? I always felt like it was a good way to meet people. It wasn't why I started forums, but I did like conversation and I wanted to have my own little spot on the web where I can have a group of friends who like the same stuff. Or similar stuff. Anyway, was that ever the purpose and then it changed to profiting from the forums?

My first forum was a socializing platform for the people who contributed on my site. I was running multi author blog and created a forum for my in house writers, but the forum did not survive for too long. Building a forum is also about building a community of like minded people, I plan to build a huge community.

My first forum was a socializing platform for the people who contributed on my site. I was running multi author blog and created a forum for my in house writers, but the forum did not survive for too long. Building a forum is also about building a community of like minded people, I plan to build a huge community.
My first forum was one I started after joining a video game forum. I wanted my own place to post dumb stuff, and tried to bring people over from the other forum. It didn't go good for me though, as I ended up getting the spammers and people who bullied me from that site.

I eventually moved on from my first forum and that gaming forum and started on my journey making other sites and forums and freelancing. It's been going good since.

Growing on some of the forums that I belong to was a way to meet people and interact better with them. It was always a beautiful moment for me as well. I will create more forums on order to meet people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back