What's new

When Did You Start to Build Websites?

I don't think lack of funds is a major problem in building a website because you need just $30 for the first year for domain and hosting. This is small amount to be spent on a website

I started to build websites as early as 2016 or 2015. It was a free website that can build with my mobile phone and it was deleted anyway because I didn't publish anything on it.

Of course creating websites is it fun to me. I can vividly remember the first website I built was in 2017. Back then I just did it not that I was serious on blogging but to brag.
I started building blogs around 2007 even without proper training. I registered a domain name and paid for hosting service and started to develop the blog using WordPress. Unfortunately I built the blog to a particular level and abandoned it.

I have not started yet to build websites, however, I believe the year 2021 will be the year when I will start to build a website. I have a plan for a small shop.

The very first website I started was around 2015. I actually build the website with Nokia asha phone. It looked ugly though.

I have not started yet to build websites, however, I believe the year 2021 will be the year when I will start to build a website. I have a plan for a small shop.
I tried to operate online store many times, but I failed. I made some losses (not for creating site, but for running ads). You will need to do a lot of research.

That's as far back as 2015. I started building free sites with my then Nokia asha phone. It was quite fun, assuming I was serious then.

I launched my first self hosted blog in 2015. It took almost one year for the blog to generate $1 via adsense. After many years of hard work, the blog began to generate $40 per month in average in 2019. I sold the blog for $1000 in 2020. Sadly, the new owner never renewed the domain and the blog is now lost.

Since the hosting I had bought allowed me to host three websites, I launched my second website after three months of launching my first blog, and then the third website also came into effect. Two years later, I was running over a dozen websites. Currently, I have 15 websites. This number fluctuates because I frequently launch new websites and sell old websites.
Wow! U really made money from your blog, but as long the website is generating $40 per month why did you decide to sell it in this case.

The first website I built was in the year 2003, it's a one-page website. I just got an HTML codebook from my friend and practise what I read. I was so excited as if I won a jackpot. Fast-forward to now I can't count correctly the number of sites I have owned. Presently I owned just 3.

Well I haven't start building my own personal websites but I believe with time and the increasing level of knowledge I believe I will definitely achieve my aims because I am working towards it in the future.

I don't have a website yet or neither have I build one yet but you need a big capital before starting to build your website, so I will need a big capital first before building my website

I have never build a website before but that is what I am considering learning if I have a laptop, it is possible that I can become a website designer and website programmer at the same time.

I have never built a site of my own but I have some blog running on sites like YouTube and Facebook.
I hope to build my own site someday

If you try, you can easily recover your investment in 6-7 months. When I launched my first blog, I spend just about $25 (domain and hosting). I earned that amount in 3 months.
Wow amazing, I would really loved you to put up the whole analysis of how you went around everything if that's good with you, I would learn one or two

I have never tried to create or own a website,but I believe it is a good way to earn money but the problem is that you need to take good care of the website it takes allot of time for you to gain income from it

Wow you seem to be very proficient at this, my question is how then do you balance managing all this sites and still work on forums like industry and the likes.

I started building website three years ago after my university had to go to programming School then I got a certificate in web development then I further went for internship with a firm where I worked hard and from there started working on my own

I don't have any knowledge personally on how to go about building a website. This is one online technique I so long to want to have indeed. But it is seemingly proving too difficult to comprehend for me at the moment

I think that is some level of achievement that you have gotten there. And to be able to manage up to 15 websites alone shows that you know your job very well. Personally, I don't have any blog or website(s) at the moment. Just planning to start very soon. Thanks for sharing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back