What's new

What's your favorite sports?

My favourite sports which I love watching but not like taking any part in it is Boxing and MMA. They are violent sports and I love them so much. I love watch where grown men fight it out in the ring to prove who's stronger and tactical.

Football is the sports I love to watch and also play too. It's the sports every one likes and know about. I've not seen who doesn't know about football.

None! I have never been interested in sports, to be honest.

I do not watch or play any sports, unless you count racing games and racing events? Those are the only ones that I have ever liked doing.

Football? No. Soccer? No. Basketball? I would rather play with a couple of friends than watch an event.

My favorite sport is Formula 1, it is arguably the most difficult sport in the world. The qualifying iis on saturday and the race is on Sunday so, we can make up time to watch it.

It's in playing video games I love Formula 1. In real life, it's a very aggressive sports which is very risky. Accidents can he fatal in Formula 1. In video games, I don't need to worry about real damage.

None! I have never been interested in sports, to be honest.

I do not watch or play any sports, unless you count racing games and racing events? Those are the only ones that I have ever liked doing.

Football? No. Soccer? No. Basketball? I would rather play with a couple of friends than watch an event.

Do you like Formula 1? Since you like racing games and racing events, it should fall within what you enjoy and it's definitely a part of sports. I have mixed feelings about going to watch Formula 1 in real life because of how risky the race is.

Do you like Formula 1? Since you like racing games and racing events, it should fall within what you enjoy and it's definitely a part of sports. I have mixed feelings about going to watch Formula 1 in real life because of how risky the race is.
When I was little I really liked F1 and also MotoGP, I lived the good times of F1 in my country since it was when Fernando Alonso was crowned F1 champion several times and when he competed with the legendary Michael Schumacher, good times without a doubt.

It's in playing video games I love Formula 1. In real life, it's a very aggressive sports which is very risky. Accidents can he fatal in Formula 1. In video games, I don't need to worry about real damage.

There is actually accident in any kind of sports that someone is involved in and this is the reason why it is very important for you to be mindful of the kind of sports that you are engaged in so that you will know exactly the risk that are involved in each and every one of them.

There is actually accident in any kind of sports that someone is involved in and this is the reason why it is very important for you to be mindful of the kind of sports that you are engaged in so that you will know exactly the risk that are involved in each and every one of them.

Why do you think I had to prefer only being involved with Formula 1 and Motor GP in video games? In the simulation games, there is nothing to worry about in terms of getting hurt in real life. It's where I'm okay with participating in Formula 1 and Motor GP sports.

Why do you think I had to prefer only being involved with Formula 1 and Motor GP in video games? In the simulation games, there is nothing to worry about in terms of getting hurt in real life. It's where I'm okay with participating in Formula 1 and Motor GP sports.

There is a friend of mine whom his favourite sports is Formula 1 and he is the one that has been making me to start falling in love with this sports again even though I never liked it that much. The way he has been educating me on history of the sports have started making me to start enjoying it again.

In all, football is my favorite sports. I love playing it and also watch others play too. Secondly to it is racing, this very one is almost defeating my love for football. It is due to the fact that I don't want to tryout or do racing myself that keeps football the king of sport for me.

In all, football is my favorite sports. I love playing it and also watch others play too. Secondly to it is racing, this very one is almost defeating my love for football. It is due to the fact that I don't want to tryout or do racing myself that keeps football the king of sport for me.

With what my club Manchester United is playing right now, it is making it very difficult for me to enjoy watching football because my team always gets humiliated in almost every match that we play this season. Even small clubs outplay us in every match and this is becoming very frustrating.

I enjoy playing football too but my favourite position is either playing as a goalkeeper or a central defender. I'm aggressive on the ball which was why I was best playing in either defense or goalkeeping.

I enjoy playing football too but my favourite position is either playing as a goalkeeper or a central defender. I'm aggressive on the ball which was why I was best playing in either defense or goalkeeping.
Yea I love playing defense too. I do give those hot dudes back to back defense that's what made me a good defender. When once you exercise good positioning and perfect timing, your good to tackle and defend anyone coming your way.

Yea I love playing defense too. I do give those hot dudes back to back defense that's what made me a good defender. When once you exercise good positioning and perfect timing, your good to tackle and defend anyone coming your way.

Paolo Maldini is my ideal defender. Everything I've learnt about playing as a defender came from him. He said tackling isn't part of his gameplan. If he tackles, it means he already made a mistake. It's why I don't tackle often.

I will find it very difficult playing as a goalkeeper in football because I have a very serious challenge with falling down when I am playing football. This is something that is very common for goalkeepers because they are always throwing themselves on the pitch trying to save goals.

When it comes to sports, there are many sports I enjoy watching and playing, especially when It comes to football. Like, I was born in a country with many football fans. I started playing football at the age of 5 or 6 but I started watching and knowing football at 9 because my father bought me a PS4 with FIFA 19. Since that day, my knowledge of football increased. Also, watching football is superb and exciting.

It's the same for me, but about football) the whole yard can hear when I watch, I can't hold back my emotions haha
What soccer leagues do you watch? I follow the Premier League, the Spanish League, and the Champions League mainly.

or maybe you are referring to American football?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back