What's new

What's your favorite sports?

Concerning what's my favorite sports. Well, my favorite sports is football and will continually be football, I find the game more interesting and more fun to any other sports. Other sports I like are car racing, tennis, ice hokey, and maybe basketball

From my understanding and perspective, it's well over 80% of men who love football and at least over 60% of them are addicted to the game of football because it's fun.

My favorite sport is football as that as always been what catches my attention since I was young and I have loved watching christiano Ronaldo ever since he was in sporting cp
Football has always been my favorate sport,because i praticaly grew up with football,we live direcly opposite a football pitch,and it just came in natural to me.I love the game because it is a technical game and you need lots of stamina to sustain a longer period of play.

I believe that most men are football fans because it means a lot of them and they can actually get into such sport without having to worry about it because they watch the sports every day on television.

My favourite sports are basketball and football because i know how to play them. I also like wrestling, boxing, formula one and many other sports.
My favourite sports are basketball and volleyball, though I know how to play basketball but don't know how to play volleyball.

My favourite sports are basketball and volleyball, though I know how to play basketball but don't know how to play volleyball.

I actually love basketball more than Volleyball. The former is more of a male sports for me when compared to the latter. But my favorite sport of all time is football.

Sports is seemingly the most leading event in the world today, with so many kinds of sports that athletes engage in such as; football, soccer, swimming, sprinting, table tennis, long tennis, boxing, kick boxing, wrestling and so on.

What's your favorite sports and why?
My favorite sport is basketball. I love to watch NBA. Two teams are vying in the NBA finals today. One is the phoenix suns. The other is milwaukee bucks. The suns are leading with 2 games won.

Well when it's comes to sponsor it will have to be football as my outdoor sport and chess as both my indoors sport ans board game

Volleyball. I enjoy playing volleyball because it makes me happy. The court is really my home. I am the team captain back in my high school days, and I adore all of my teammates because we are like family. This activity keeps me moving and allows me to work well with others.

Sports is seemingly the most leading event in the world today, with so many kinds of sports that athletes engage in such as; football, soccer, swimming, sprinting, table tennis, long tennis, boxing, kick boxing, wrestling and so on.

What's your favorite sports and why?
In some part of the world like india and pakistan, their favourites sport is cricket game but in most part of the world people prefer football while some prefer basket ball game, but i personally prefer football.

I have loved football since I was a kid, I guess a major reason for that was because my dad was a football lover, I still play football when I'm less busy now

No matter how serious you are there is definitely some sport that you either enjoy partaking in or you just enjoy watching and for me it is football.

My favorite sport still remains football and I don't think anything can change that at the moment. It's exciting for me watching it

My favourite sport is football and its not because can play the ball or love t[layng the game because the truth is i refer to play football manager than to play the actual game but because ei just like the ability to be one of the fans that shouts and supports my team and nag on them when they are messing up

That's absolutely interesting because if i must choose one it'll definitely be basketball because it's my favorite sports compared to others,only that it's not taken seriously in Nigeria.

I enjoy watching football and it's really awesome when I watch games. I have always supported Manchester United since I began following football and it has been a mixture of love, pain, joy and disappointment. I have seen the club win games and trophies as well.
Football is indeed a sport loved by so many persons, it has become a way of uniting the world as it is. So many people come together to watch and discuss, share their ideas and even bet on it irrespective of their gender, social status, or even tribe.

When it comes to what sporting events is my favorite amongst the so many sporting events around, I'd say it's football. I don't play it like I use to play before anymore, but I watch a lot of football games

Talking about sport, I so much love football, from my part of the world football is learnt on the street, go to various street and see talent, despite the fact that am not actually a good footballer, but I love playing it and I also love watching football, but I don't do that at my own disadvantage, I do that during my leisure time.
When ever I watch football I don't ever get bored never, I always find joy in it and that's why it's part of me.

Well football seems to be taking the lead in here. Understandably maybe because it is the first sport we would even play right in the neighborhood when we were still young. Yes, i love football and little bit of basketball because i played a little of it in high school. At college level, i did some hockey, but just for fun, not to the competition levels.

My favorite sport is basketball because I so love it to the extent that without playing it I can be okay. Some of my friend usually call me next Jordan due to the skill I display on the court.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back