What's new

What's your favorite sports?

I don't really partake in many sports but I enjoy soccer as it is quite intriguing to watch. I enjoying going out to watch soccer with my friends and argue about sports matches.

Well, I have some good numbers of sport which are very good for me most especially football and there are other sites like the wrestling which some people may not consider it as sports but I love it.

My favorite sports is soccer, I played it very well when I was in school, we use to competitions of different schools. I also like throwing javelin, I was the best in my school and I wanted to take it up as a career but lacked sponsorship.

Sports is seemingly the most leading event in the world today, with so many kinds of sports that athletes engage in such as; football, soccer, swimming, sprinting, table tennis, long tennis, boxing, kick boxing, wrestling and so on.

What's your favorite sports and why?
My favourite sport is Athletics, specially running and long jump sports.
It is a great feeling when you run as fast as tiger or jump in the air as a bird .
If I has a chance, I will be Olympic champion in these sports .

Football will always be my most preferred sports. I enjoyed it most of the time even in gaming and for physical exercise. That is what I love. I don't have interest in other sports.

The seriously feelings and the reasoning related with the diversion basket ball my favorite don. The qualities, values and lessons learned, as well as the hardships experienced on the court have made a difference me develop as a individual. To begin with of all, ball made a difference me accept in myself.

my favorite sport is football. At least there is some level of sanity in football on like other sports like wrestling. In football is also the most populpopular sport all over the world. Today almost all the countries of the world have their own football leagues.

Sports is seemingly the most leading event in the world today, with so many kinds of sports that athletes engage in such as; football, soccer, swimming, sprinting, table tennis, long tennis, boxing, kick boxing, wrestling and so on.

My favorite sport is football,table ten is and snooker.

My favorite sport is football,table ten is and snooker.
I've been trying to learn how to play snooker for a while but it's something that is very challenging for me to understand. A friend of mine actually told me that he had to start playing the video game of snooker before he was able to understand the sports. So, it is looking like something that I'm going to do as well in order for me to grasp how to play it.

I've been trying to learn how to play snooker for a while but it's something that is very challenging for me to understand. A friend of mine actually told me that he had to start playing the video game of snooker before he was able to understand the sports. So, it is looking like something that I'm going to do as well in order for me to grasp how to play it.
Do you mean to say since you were born and you now more than a teenager which presume. You have never engaged in any sport that catches your fancy even at school.

Do you mean to say since you were born and you now more than a teenager which presume. You have never engaged in any sport that catches your fancy even at school.
I never said anything about not being into any other sports but I just singled out snooker as a sports that's been very challenging for me to get into and I'm looking for ways to understand it and start taking part in it.

As for other sports that I have been involved with, football, swimming, running (marathon), Judo, table tennis, long tenis, and long jump have all been something I took part in it.

I did forget to mention that I don't understand Cricket as well.

I never said anything about not being into any other sports but I just singled out snooker as a sports that's been very challenging for me to get into and I'm looking for ways to understand it and start taking part in it.

As for other sports that I have been involved with, football, swimming, running (marathon), Judo, table tennis, long tenis, and long jump have all been something I took part in it.

Very well,we have over eight thousand or more sports in the world. Not every sport a country or individual can participate in as far as I am concern,not even in the Olympic that has the highest number of sport as a competition.

I love all sports because they keep you healthy but the most exciting sports for me are soccer and boxing, I like both especially soccer where you can increase your stamina.

My favorite sport is Formula 1, it is arguably the most difficult sport in the world. The qualifying iis on saturday and the race is on Sunday so, we can make up time to watch it.

I like football but in my childhood i like more boxing because just i want strong man in school and now in this time i want just fun with my friend and i like more football tricks and freestyle
By football you mean European football right? which is your favorite team?
My favorite sport is definitely boxing! It's the perfect way to challenge yourself and get a great workout in a short amount of time. Plus, you don't need a lot of space - the best punching bag for small space is a great way to get your punches in without taking up too much room. I love the feeling of accomplishment after a good round of sparring. It's a great way to stay fit, hone your skills, and even relieve stress. And as someone who's been boxing for 2 years, I can say it's been an amazing journey! It helps you become healthier and stonger.
What is your view on youtube boxing, are they just amateurs who are just trying to show off or do they really have potential to become better?

Same brother I am really bad at cricket primarily because I do not understand the game. I play all sports but cricket is the only one that lacks.

Same brother I am really bad at cricket primarily because I do not understand the game. I play all sports but cricket is the only one that lacks.

Seriously, I'm very much interested in learning more about Cricket but unfortunately, all that I have been doing on my own isn't working in being helpful for me to understand the sports. I think that it's now something that I need a one-on-one lesson on the sports for me to understand it.

My favorite sport is football, it always has been, although I have other sports that I like a lot and that I follow assiduously, no sport has managed to get my attention as much as football has, it also has some influence on it that is the most followed sport in my country and by my family in general.

Other sports that I also like a lot are Basketball, tennis or wrestling / UFC

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back