What's new

What's your favorite sports?

Sports is seemingly the most leading event in the world today, with so many kinds of sports that athletes engage in such as; football, soccer, swimming, sprinting, table tennis, long tennis, boxing, kick boxing, wrestling and so on.

What's your favorite sports and why?
Football has always had it for me, it has a way of lighting me up even i. The deepest of moods. I don't just know what football has on me but am sure enjoying it.

Don't really have a favourite sport but if you consider dance and fitness a sport then I believe that would be it.

Football nos definitely my best sport, I paid be it both physically when I played on the field with friends and on television when I watch football matches. Its always thrilling that sometimes I move my leg like I wanna kick a ball even though I am watching bit in television.

My favorite sports are Football and tennis; I played them when I was 4 years old and still now.

My favourite sport has always been badminton. I love to play badminton a lot and I somehow bond with whoever can play badminton so we can make it competitive

Soccer is the deal for me anytime anyway. I have been playing football since I was young and I have grown to love it. Although I don't play as a professional because I didn't want to join a team despite many invites, I love the ecstasy

My favorite still remains football, as a Chelsea fan since 2009, I make sure I watch the matches and smile together with fellow fans after sometime.

My favorite sport is football I was led into the football spirit by my father when am still a kid because we usually watching football together . and am a devoted Chelsea fan

I really really liked football from my childhood,and I like paying it ,just one day in the point of playing I had and accident that Brook my teeth and hands ,from that faith day I decided not to play football again
Post automatically merged:

I really really liked football from my childhood,and I like paying it ,just one day in the point of playing I had and accident that Brook my teeth and hands ,from that faith day I decided not to play football again

Sports is seemingly the most leading event in the world today, with so many kinds of sports that athletes engage in such as; football, soccer, swimming, sprinting, table tennis, long tennis, boxing, kick boxing, wrestling and so on.

My favorite sport is football. I love the thrill , the anxiety the sport gives when a goal has been scored . Aside from that I love watching the way people are being dribbled with a ball. asides the fun of scoring goals the sport teaches defense and tackle I love the Manchester United team

My favourite sports is boxing. It caught my fancy from the first day I watched it on TV. I like to see the boxers throwing punches at each other till one compromises.

My favourite sports is football and it the most globally and widely peoples favourite sports even it has also become something unimaginable admired by the people

One of my favorite sports have always been the game of football. I actually played football before I stoped playing it but only now watched my favorite team play some time

I don't know how the world would have been to me without this amazing game (football).A diehard arsenal fan..💪💪.
Football is more than a game..

my favorite sport is football. I love the game of football, it is a fun game to watch and play. The game is also a physical game to play; I love to be physical. That’s probably why I like it; also, football brings people together. There’s nothing better than getting together on thanksgiving to watch football. I like every sport, but football is my favorite because of the love I have for the game, the physicality of the game, and the way the game brings people together.My love for the game is one of the biggest reasons I love football.

My favourite sport is football
It's brings people together
It's a big advantage of stopping racism..... Football gives me joy whenever i found myself on the pitch and am a great fc Barcelona fan

My favourite sport is football, I love football so much, I love watching it, predict score, analyst football and many. It's exciting, fun to watch and relaxing for most of the time

My favorite game remains badminton. I love the way I pass the shaft on the racket non stop especially while playing with a friend. It gives me joy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back