Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$23.4600USD
Biznotes
There is no way we watch any sports we love and do not encounter that moment where we get nervous or anxious, most times when our fan team is on pitch.

I get anxious during penalties in my favorite sport game but not that much, I can control it. But I have seen some people of which they can be extremely emotional and anxious during moment like this.

I was just going to say that, penalties are the worst part of football for example, especially if your team is playing in a final, it's unbearable, and let's not talk about whether what is being played is the final of a world cup, or a champions league or any of these big tournaments.

What worries me the most is when a player has recovered from an injury and he returns to the field for the first time and I am always afraid for him because he can either get injured again or play very badly and this will affect the club management who decide to sell him

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back