Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
There are so many exercises for so many goals the variety is huge and so is the fun.
For example some exercises are for muscle building thosr actually grow your muscles with time which can make you look bigger, and some exercises are made to make you stronger to be able to carry more weight or to jump higher.
I rather mix both in my workouts and my favorite exercise is dips for the chest.
But what about you what is your favorite exercise?

My favorite exercises are doing calisthenics and lifting weights, but I also like to jog sometimes or go on a bike.

Dumbbells is fun for me also. I also enjoy riding a bicycle and mountain hiking. Who likes that stuff?
Yes, I also go hiking 1 or 2 times a month with friends, I live in an area with a lot of mountains and places to go hiking, so I almost always have new places to go

I like to jog. It gives you a special kind of rush. Who else jogs on here? Where do you jog? I used to jog at parks.
I love jogging so much. I mostly jog around my streets when the fresh breeze is rushing by dawn to be precise.
Dumbbells is fun for me also. I also enjoy riding a bicycle and mountain hiking. Who likes that stuff?
Cycling is one of the exercise I do, but haven't gone for hiking before as we have no mountains close by for such, but there are hills of which am sure the feeling is very different from that of mountains
So just wondering how it feels.

Last edited:
I have such a body that it is simply impossible to build a relief form, so I work out only to train endurance and strength. I like exercises that do not require additional weight, such as push-ups or pull-ups

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back