What's new

What's more important, Marketing or Branding?

Both are important marketing and branding as well. Marketing is all about to get attention of people or costumers. So attract the people id also part of business. Branding is used to keep attention. In my thinking both are important and favor the business in their respective terms.
I believe branding goes hand in hand, and I think branding is a subset of marketing and advertising. You market and advetise to improve sale and in return increase profit, before you can advertise your products, you must brand it

Marketing places a higher premium than branding. Marketing is the fore runner for any business. You have to push out a product via marketing and regardless of its brand worth, marketing would sell it. The value marketing plays outweighs branding.

As far as I might be concerned, that resembles asking what's more significant, eating or crapping? One can't get by without both.

In the event that you brand yet don't advertise, you have an incredible speaker however no crowd.

In the event that you do a ton of Marketing however it has no Branding base, you've a group of people yet no incredible speaker. How long do you figure the crowd will stay nearby?

Both are significant and you need to add the last piece to that puzzle - SALES. In the event that you have incredible marking, extraordinary Marketing however your sales reps can't utilize it well. All that cash and exertion just went down the channel.

Marketing must come before branding. Marketing is a way of arresting the attention of the customers to buy the product produced. Branding without marketing is like a beautiful damsel staying inside the house without letting people seen her outside in order to admire the beauty she represent.
Therefore marketing is very important and after that you now shows out the branding of your product because your marketing is what will call the attention of the customer or cusumera to the branding of your product.

Both are very important and useful, marketing can be a great way to get a customer's attention, but branding is a great way to keep their attention. No matter what industry you're in, chances are, you're just one company competing with several others. And if you want to make waves and get your customers attention, marketing is an absolute must.

I believe marketing is more preferable to me than branding because when goods or product are been displayed for Marketing then rebranding now comes in to play its role because there will definitely be a lots of same business associate that have exactly the same physical design of product, in which directly the product could be of the same function but based on the position of a reputable company and the rebranding, it to gain more ground than other similar product.

according to my opinion Branding comes first, marketing comes second.In the grand scheme of building your business, branding always comes before marketing. And for good reason! You can't exactly market a brand you haven't designed yet. Before you even think about putting a marketing strategy in place, you need to focus on your branding.

Branding and marketing are both important in a business organization. But i would prefer marketing because marketing of products is all about creating awareness of products to the consumer and through that process lots of sales of the products will be made.

I totally agree with you. There is no way a brand can attest new customers if the brand is not made popular to the customers. This is where marketing plays an important role in making people see that the business in question has been rebranded .

Marketing can be a great way to get a customer's attention, but branding is a great way to keep their attention. No matter what industry you're in, chances are, you're just one company in a sea of competition. And if you want to make waves and get your customers attention, marketing is an absolute must.

Marketing is more important than branding. As a business owner, you need to sell and marketing is the strategy that will turn your product into cash. Marketing first, then branding comes after.

both branding and marketing are important as both contribute to the successful operation of business.branding is very essential as this entice the customers to patronize more since most customers love packaging of your brand while marketing give more sales to the owners,it helps to create more awareness and fetch in more customers

The terms Branding and Marketing are fundamentally almost the same, which makes it precarious to recognize the contrast between them. The thing is, regardless of how indistinguishable they appear, when you investigate, are a ton of contrasts going on.

As I would see it, I think they are both Important and they structure together to make a synergy.
Branding and Marketing work hand close by, to expand your ubiquity. Branding is your message, your motivation, it is the thing that keeps clients returning for your services/products again and again. While Marketing brings you new crowd that is keen on your items/products.

Branding can't occur without Marketing, since, how might individuals become acquainted with your image on the off chance that you don't Market/Promote it? Also, Marketing can't occur without Branding, since you can't Market a brand with no reason by any stretch of the imagination.
Yes Boths are important but what are you marketing if it doesn't have a brand. I'm not saying their are no business you cant market without brand. But you business goes a long way with the type of branf you Gave to your business .....

Marketing and branding are important. Both goes hand In hand to the success of a product. Marketing brings in new customers for your product while Branding make them stay.

Both are important to any business.
Branding gives a business an identity and a purpose while marketing makes people more aware of your services.
Knowing this then neither is more important than the other for a business.

Marketing is very important in business you have to market your product to get customers because you can't just be the company somewhere and be waiting for customers without doing marketing so you have to look for a good marketer that will market your products that make your products to sell

Branding is just like making your product or service very attractive for customers to patronize you but marketing is is quitting the awareness or of your product or services you know that we will have I will patronage from customers so I believe they both work hand to hand. But I believe marketing is more important .

the marketing is the most important thing in a business organisation one should concentrate on because that is where you meet a lot of people that are willing to do business with you but if you don't do marketing you will not be able to meet prospective people to partner with.

I see the two as something inseparable. You can't market what is not a brand and you can't brand without marketing the brand. None is more important then the other since you can't do without any of them in a business.

Branding resembles a point of convergence for organizations. Without the procedure of branding, no organization can actually change itself into a brand. Know that marketing is consistently of the auxiliary thought since Branding holds the establishment for any organization.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back