What's new

What's more important, Marketing or Branding?

In my thinking both are very important. Through marketing we can get attention the customers. No doubt branding products are very valuable and people prefer to branded products. I think branded things are also required to advertising . So both are important.

i think both are very important Branding is like a focal point for businesses. Without the strategy of branding, no company can ever transform itself into a brand. It is important to know that marketing is always of the secondary consideration since branding holds the foundation for any company.......

Marketing can be a great way to get a customer’s attention, but branding is a great way to keep their attention​

No matter what industry you’re in, chances are, you’re just one company in a sea of competition. And if you want to make waves and get your customers attention, marketing is an absolute must.

Both branding and marketing are important in business but Marketing superceed branding. If you used over one million dollars to brand a product with Marketing, you are just wasting your time and financial resources because nobody will see it. There some products that sells faster even without branding.

Management and marketing are both relevant in business and are crucial tasks that the corporation wants to do, since both words work for clients to purchase/contract a product or service. Brand reflects a corporate name on a market which quickly makes it easier for a consumer to see which business manufactures the goods. That is why the market

To me I will choose branding, when you brand you are also marketing at the same time. Branding calls the attention of your customer to the product. Marketing is important but branding is more important, because you can market an unbranded and unpresentable product.

For me i prefer marketing to branding. Marketing is a tools someone can use to disseminate the product to the nook and cranny of the targeted area of where to sell the product. Because of the level of education of some of our customers they will prefer having a strategic marketing in order to understand the usefulness of the product. Even those of many worker we are employed will prefer marketing to branding.

Branding is like a focal point for businesses. Without the strategy of branding, no company can ever transform itself into a brand. It is important to know that marketing is always of the secondary consideration since branding holds the foundation for any compa

Good branding plus a superb marketing is the key of a successful business. I think this should be considered important in any business ventures.
marketing and branded are very important term of buisness.In marketing you can sell different type of products deal with customers earn many profits whereas branded is also company where you can purchase different items and sell them at different prices marketing is easy to run as compared to branded

Branding and marketing are both important in a business. Before you brand a products, it must have first been marketed. Marketing is getting the branded products to the consumers letting them know the new changes or effect that has been made on the new product, without good marketing, branding a product might not succeed. So marketing is more important in business than branding.

Both are important marketing and branding as well. Marketing is all about to get attention of people or costumers. So attract the people id also part of business. Branding is used to keep attention. In my thinking both are important and favor the business in their respective terms

The truth about it is that people interchange promotion and marketing as same. Promotion is the general term which involves various activities in creating awareness. Marketing and branding are different types of promotion but branding is more important because it is already marketing your product.

Marketing can be a great way to get customers' attention, but branding is a great way to keep them focused. It doesn't matter what industry you are in, chances are, you are the only company in the sea of competition. And if you want to make waves and get your customers' attention, marketing is a must.

The terms Branding and Marketing are fundamentally almost the same, which makes it precarious to recognize the contrast between them. The thing is, regardless of how indistinguishable they appear, when you investigate, are a ton of contrasts going on.

As I would see it, I think they are both Important and they structure together to make a synergy.
Branding and Marketing work hand close by, to expand your ubiquity. Branding is your message, your motivation, it is the thing that keeps clients returning for your services/products again and again. While Marketing brings you new crowd that is keen on your items/products.

Branding can't occur without Marketing, since, how might individuals become acquainted with your image on the off chance that you don't Market/Promote it? Also, Marketing can't occur without Branding, since you can't Market a brand with no reason by any stretch of the imagination.
Marketing and branding are birds of the same feather that flock together. Both are of utmost importance. Marketing can't be done in isolation of branding. A product that isn't well branded will be difficult to market and get the desired result. Same goes with a well branded product without marketing, the product won't sell optimally.

Branding and marketing are of major business significance and are crucial things to be accomplished by companies/organizations, since both words work for the purchase/patronization of the product or service by consumers. Brand represents a company logo in a market that makes it easy for a consumer to understand which company manufactures the goods. Marketing is also a way to facilitate the sale of a commodity for a consumer to purchase.

Marketing is more important than branding. Branding is define what your products and services are. After defining the product and services of the business,you need to let people know about these products and services. Letting people know is the marketing. If you brand your product and nobody knows about the product,there will be no business transaction and you are likely to run at a loss.

Branding and marketing are very important in terms of business and they are imperative things that must done by company/organization because the both terms are working towards customers to purchasing/patronizing a product or service. Brand is using to represent a image of a company in a market, it using to make a customer easily recognize which company that produced the products. Therefore, marketing is VA way of Promoting distributing of a product to make a customer buy it.

The both of marketing and brand is very important and they are not play the same role, their useful is different. Brand used to Backpage a product and make it attractive by using a using a color, letter of name, in which to represent a company on a product and to let the customer easily recognize a product and the producer.

Even though the two seems to be the same, it would be better to focus on marketing your services than to channel more energy to branding. If a particular services is needed by many people x whether it is not properly branded, it would still sell

The terms Branding and Marketing are fundamentally almost the same, which makes it precarious to recognize the contrast between them. The thing is, regardless of how indistinguishable they appear, when you investigate, are a ton of contrasts going on.

As I would see it, I think they are both Important and they structure together to make a synergy.
Branding and Marketing work hand close by, to expand your ubiquity. Branding is your message, your motivation, it is the thing that keeps clients returning for your services/products again and again. While Marketing brings you new crowd that is keen on your items/products.

Branding can't occur without Marketing, since, how might individuals become acquainted with your image on the off chance that you don't Market/Promote it? Also, Marketing can't occur without Branding, since you can't Market a brand with no reason by any stretch of the imagination.
Every organization arrives to pursue higher marketing level and one of the ways to achieve this is by branding. In a nut shell, branding is the way of presenting your products to public in such a way as to boost and increase sales to generate more revenue for the organization.

Yeah, I agree with you. Branding and marketing go hand in hand but strategically it's good to understand that there is a process, marketing first to have customers then branding to make the company known for its product or service.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back