Social Media Marketing For Your Blog

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
One of the common ways to market your blog is to share your blog posts on social media platforms. However, a lot of people are making mistakes with social media sharing, that’s why they don’t get a lot of link clicks. Before you share your posts, think about your audience. Your posts should be something they'll understand and enjoy. So, make sure to analyze who you're talking to before you start sharing on social media.

One of the common ways to market your blog is to share your blog posts on social media platforms. However, a lot of people are making mistakes with social media sharing, that’s why they don’t get a lot of link clicks. Before you share your posts, think about your audience. Your posts should be something they'll understand and enjoy. So, make sure to analyze who you're talking to before you start sharing on social media.
Yeah, one thing you want to avoid is sharing with family and friends, or at least, sharing it too much. In fact, there are Facebook pages etc. for that. Well, do you all market to friends and family?

I do not directly market to friends and family. However, when I am building my social media pages, mostly on Facebook, I send page like invitations to my friends and family. If they liked my page, they will surely see the thing I post on my page.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back