What's new

What's more important, Marketing or Branding?

Branding and marketing both work together and I don't think one is more Important than the other, to market your product you need to give it a good branding, which means they both depend on each other.

Branding and marketing are both important because you have to market what you brand....and you have to brand what you want to market... So both branding and marketing are very important.
Post automatically merged:

Branding and marketing are both important because you have to market what you brand....and you have to brand what you want to market... So both branding and marketing are very important.

Marketing is the most important business priority,why I'm saying that marketing is the most important thing is because with marketing this is when you let people know what you have to offer and you will meet a lot of people that are willing to patronize you in each of your business.

both of them totally and essentially important, you cannot market what you have not brand and you can not brand what you will not market. So I think in your business you should focus on Brand and marketing because both of them work hand-in-hand you can't separate or focus on one

Marketing is to me. I need to attack more of customers, I need to generate enough traffic to a particular product and marketing can get me that.

Branding on the other hand is seeking ways to market the product more presentable. Let's forget about the container and talk about the content first.

I
The terms Branding and Marketing are fundamentally almost the same, which makes it precarious to recognize the contrast between them. The thing is, regardless of how indistinguishable they appear, when you investigate, are a ton of contrasts going on.

As I would see it, I think they are both Important and they structure together to make a synergy.
Branding and Marketing work hand close by, to expand your ubiquity. Branding is your message, your motivation, it is the thing that keeps clients returning for your services/products again and again. While Marketing brings you new crowd that is keen on your items/products.

Branding can't occur without Marketing, since, how might individuals become acquainted with your image on the off chance that you don't Market/Promote it? Also, Marketing can't occur without Branding, since you can't Market a brand with no reason by any stretch of the imagination.
Your submission is detailed and clear. The brand is the product as you rightly stated above while market is the tools used to drive this beautiful product to the door step of the customer. It takes a lot of effort, visit and follow up visit trying to convince the customer to accept the brand. It's only when marketing team succeed before the customer get to associate with the brand.
The marketing effort on brand of toothpaste "maclean" makes an average home in nigeria call all paste maclean.

Branding is like giving a business a name, reputation, and dignity. Any company or business that does not have reputation, will not be taking seriously or respected. Then, marketing is the act of exposing or creating awareness about the services of an organisation. Marketing Is very essential to organisations because if a company has a good reputation but it is not known, then it cannot make profit.

Branding is significant yet item quality is more significant.
You will be simply ready to hold clients if your item lives up to their desires.

Great Marketing/Branding can just draw in clients to buy your item yet Quality Product will guarantee that your clients stay with your organization as it were.

The two are important when it comes to branding and marketing but are important in any business because you can only market a good brand product because if you don't have a good brand your product can't be marketable

Wonderful topic, branding is the distinguishing factor that your products or services has over other services while marketing is that ability to introduce your products and services to new clients by taking the product or service to them.
The thing is you are very correct when you said these two concepts works together, they need to work together for the success of the organization. One retains customers while the other brings new clients that will be retained by the other. So it's a co-dependence relationship between them.

Branding determines marketing. Branding is a format to speed up marketing, when you don't rebrand your stuff's turn into old stock's. When you want your business to grow rebrand the product to aid a better marketing strategies.

They are both important because without good marketing, your products wont sell and without good packaging, your products wont sell as well. But if we want to focus on one, marketing is more important, because that is what will give your product the visibility it needs. Even if it has poor packaging, as long as the marketer can convince you of the benefits of that product and how it will greatly help you, the packaging may not even matter anymore.

You can't separate how a company markets its products from its brands. Marketing and branding work together to make sure the process of getting new customers is smooth and effective. When I am not personally concerned with factors, I would conclude that marketing is really important. An successful marketing strategy is to sell, or make, the product far higher than someone who does not use the product for the purpose of selling the product or making their services.

Marketing get’s a customer’s attention, branding is a way to keep their attention
Marketing drives sales, branding drives recognition and loyalty
Branding comes first, marketing comes second
Marketing strategies come and go but branding is forever
Branding has just as much of an impact on your team as it does on your customers.

While both branding and marketing are very important. I think branding should come first. You can't give what you don't have. This means you need to market something solid. You can't have a brand in shambles and expect your marketing to yield something.

Marketing or branging must work hand in hand to produce the desired growth of any business. A bad branding is as Disadvantageous as a poor marketing. It is possible to make sales from a bad brand but with good marketing strategies and the sales will be little.

The terms Branding and Marketing are fundamentally almost the same, which makes it precarious to recognize the contrast between them. The thing is, regardless of how indistinguishable they appear, when you investigate, are a ton of contrasts going on.

As I would see it, I think they are both Important and they structure together to make a synergy.
Branding and Marketing work hand close by, to expand your ubiquity. Branding is your message, your motivation, it is the thing that keeps clients returning for your services/products again and again. While Marketing brings you new crowd that is keen on your items/products.

Branding can't occur without Marketing, since, how might individuals become acquainted with your image on the off chance that you don't Market/Promote it? Also, Marketing can't occur without Branding, since you can't Market a brand with no reason by any stretch of the imagination.
One cannot survive without the other, they work hand In hand if you really want successful sales, without marketing your goods will not sell the way they will when it's being marketed, same goes with branding, people rarely buy unbranded goods

Branding is like a focal point for businesses. Without the strategy of branding, no company can ever transform itself into a brand. It is important to know that marketing is always of the secondary consideration since branding holds the foundation for any company
Nor is a higher priority than the other.
Branding is a part of the Marketing discipline. You can't advertise something that isn't characterized and branding is tied in with characterizing the recognize of that which you wish your clients to purchase.

Business branding is an important aspect of marketing. There might not be effective marketing without proper branding. Most times if a business is not well branded or not branded at all, such a business will under perform even below the expectation.
Branding is a part of the Marketing discipline. You can't advertise something that isn't characterized and branding is tied in with characterizing the recognize of that which you wish your clients to purch

The two are complementary but marketing is far More important than branding. Branding sets the product aside and makes it stand out in the market but marketing endears the product to the prospective buyer and get them convinced beyond doubt.

A product or business can not make it in the market without a brand name neither does it gain recognition by customers without branding. A business brand can’t also make way in the market without a good marketing strategy. This simply means they are different and important in a business. For sales to come into business limelight this two things must have been done and put into action so as to make the company known.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back