What's new

What Would You Do If You Are Not Paid ?

Above all else, I ensure that the site I'm working for is genuine. In the event that I don't see an approach to discover, I might attempt it. Assuming, on the off chance that I don't get compensated, I will just pass on the site and attempt to raise mindfulness about it on online discussions so that individuals might stay away from it and not get misled by such site.

Truely I know I will be extremely angry,if after putting all my time,my ideal to work on a particular sight and it got to the minimum point of withdrawer and I couldn't I will just look for a way to report the site and if I can't I will spread it on all social media that the site doesn't pay.

Not getting paid for your hard work can be really frustrating and this has happened to many people. Perhaps those people who never got paid were working for employers who were scammers? There is a lots of scam in the freelancing world, too! So beware!

Most of us, if not all of us have one or more websites that we believe will surely pay us whenever our earnings reach the minimum payout. However, if that website or those websites refuse to pay and you happen to be one of the victims, God forbid, what would you do?
I think one of the reason why most persons is mainly motivated to be and still remain in some platform is the benefits they get as incentive while participating.For me if the value is worth more i will definitely stay in the platform.

I'm pretty sure beer money did this to. me when my earnings reached a certain amount, I suddenly found out that my account as been banned. There was nothing much I could have done. I complained and reported.

Most of us, if not all of us have one or more websites that we believe will surely pay us whenever our earnings reach the minimum payout. However, if that website or those websites refuse to pay and you happen to be one of the victims, God forbid, what would you do?

you can do nothing but post evidence on the internet and let others know that the site / application is a scam. you just give it up and that's it. I don't know if you can do much in court.

I'm pretty sure beer money did this to. me when my earnings reached a certain amount, I suddenly found out that my account as been banned. There was nothing much I could have done. I complained and reported.
That was so unfortunate. So many people had really complained alot about being banned there. I wonder what was going on since right now I don't read of such complains anymore.

Then such a website is a scam then. If I work for a particular site and at the end I expect to withdraw and not able to, I'll just leave the site.

Not getting paid for your hard work can be really frustrating and this has happened to many people. Perhaps those people who never got paid were working for employers who were scammers? There is a lots of scam in the freelancing world, too! So beware!
I don't think it's all cases of employers unable to pay their employees are scammers. Most could be as a result of one issue or the other. I have a friend who has employees working under him, he could not pay them at one point because the money he was ment to get never came through.

if I join a site and at the end of the day I'm not paid, the best thing to do to get my mental state in order is just to exit from the group because I won't like to stay there and be wasting my resources and keeping hope alive even when it's already a dead end.

If such should happen to me first I will contact the admin and if at the end they refuses to reply or give reason why they don't want to pay me then I will spread news to my friends that the site is not legit

That was so unfortunate. So many people had really complained alot about being banned there. I wonder what was going on since right now I don't read of such complains anymore.
Yeah that was then. But I don't know if the site is still operational, probably still is. Anyways good luck to people who work and earn from there.

I believe that you must have some sort of escrow service in order to avoid scams or work on reliable platform. I worked for a client privately and I was not paid for my work. So always use escrow services.

We have many sites like that dupes people by wasting their precious time, they only use people in to increase their traffic and when its time to pay , they decide not to pay, the best thing is just to neglect the site and move on.

you can do nothing but post evidence on the internet and let others know that the site / application is a scam. you just give it up and that's it. I don't know if you can do much in court.
Seriously, it's why I loved one websites where I used to be, they try as much as possible to expose all scams and fake websites to prevent people from falling victim.

I would have to quit that site.
There would be no need sticking around when you're certain that there's no payout. I have encountered this on a particular paid to survey site. It was best to quit immediately.

The simple truth is that there is nothing you can be able to do to recover the money that wasn't paid to you because the website has the full right and nobody is going to question their activities because they feel untouchable.

you can't do much if you're not paid. it depends on what service you offer in return. if it's serious, you can go to court with them. if it's a few cents on a site ptc for example, you have nothing to do much.

There are several factors which may affect payment. sometimes payment delay may be discuss to employees in a reasonable manner to which everyone may understand. I will exercise patience in such situation if I am informed.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back