What's new

What Would You Do If You Are Not Paid ?

If I am getting better information that can help me make more money on the site, I will keep working on the site , there was a time when one post was reduced to 10bmf on bizdustry , I continue working there because of the advantage

Leaving a site when you are not been paid is the best thing to do , but for me i don't beleive leaving is the best option, you need to know what happens whybthe sute decided to stop paying Before taking the next step.

Well, this is a very common problem. There are so many scam sites out there. This is why it is much better to work on reputable sites. I will simply leave the site if they do not pay me for hard work.

This is one of the main reasons why I do not trust new sites that promise to pay a good amount of money. Most of the time such kind of sites just scam people. Most of the scam sites include paid to click sites and HYIp projects that cheat people.

Some of these platforms are fake, but if are sure they are legit and they did not pay you, I think the best thing to do is to contact them, thats the only best way out.

I have worked on many forum sites where the forum sites turned to a scam , imagine making over $20 in total for over two months of hard work and when you are about to cash out , you are banned .

I have worked on many forum sites where the forum sites turned to a scam , imagine making over $20 in total for over two months of hard work and when you are about to cash out , you are banned .

If I am not being paid by a website, then I will start warning people about the website. This is something that I will do in order to make the owner of the website embarrassed.

Being in such circumstance would be really painful for me.
Giving your time and effort to a website and not receiving anything is extremely disheartening.
But life and work will still go on after that.
I'll simply leave the website and work on ones that pay.

Most of us, if not all of us have one or more websites that we believe will surely pay us whenever our earnings reach the minimum payout. However, if that website or those websites refuse to pay and you happen to be one of the victims, God forbid, what would you do?
This is not fair if you do tasks with a website and they don't pay you, this will make you angry and the only thing you can do is to inform others to not use that website.

I don't have any problem , it depends on the reason why they are not paying me that will determine my next action but normally I wouldn't do anything even if they have to stop paying totally.

Use that energy and time and consider learning a skill with it. With that the possibility of you getting jobs online will be much easier then going without a skill. That is exactly what I'm trying to do.

It will really hurt considering all the sacrifice,time spent ,the investment.If am not paid I will simply try to know the reason,if didn't get genuine reason that means the site is a scam or it have crashed.That is why is very important to make research before joining any business online

if a platform doesnt pay me or the process of earning is extremely slow i simply uninstall the app, there is no time to 'work' without getting paid

It would really hurt me to be in such a situation. It is so dissapointing to give your effort and time to a site but not get paid. But that will not be the end of life or working. I will just leave the site and work in paying ones.
Definitely that is just the simple thing to do,it shows that the site is either not legit or not credible,so the only thing to do is to quitely leave the site and focus your attention on credible site.

After putting so much effort into a platform, it will be disappointing to discover that they are merely using you for their personal gain. For myself, I'll just leave a bad rating for them on Trustpilot.

Actually if a website decided not to pay there is nothing really much we individual can do but most importantly I will try advising other people with proof that they shouldn't also participate in such platform to avoid being a victim.

Definitely , there's nothing you can do for any online working sites that decided not to pay you after you have work for them , the only thing you can do is reports them on groups and on social media network as scammers .

Most of us, if not all of us have one or more websites that we believe will surely pay us whenever our earnings reach the minimum payout. However, if that website or those websites refuse to pay and you happen to be one of the victims, God forbid, what would you do?
I will wait for a while and make findings on why I have not been paid. If it is not a good reason, I will ask people to stay away from the website so that they won't waste time on it.

It depends on the pay and what the work was. If I was expected to be paid a lot, I will contact the person I worked for until they pay me. If I don't ever get a response, lets say weeks without a response, is when I would take it up with possibly the BBB (in the US). It's sort of a way to report businesses for breaking the rules. The BBB will then reach out to said company and ask for their side of the story and it'll go from there. Of course, that's only for US businesses and only affects people in the US.

I don't really think I would do anything much if a website refuse to pay after meeting the minimum threshold. I would just quit working for such Website, and also drop a review about it for any one who cares to listen.

I would leave the site because if it doesn't pay, I don't have a single reason to stay. If the payment is delayed, I would try to contact support and ask them when I will receive it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back