What's new

What Would You Do If You Are Not Paid ?

This is just one of the primary reasons I don't count on brand-brand new webinternet web sites that guarantee to pay out a great quantity of cash. The majority of the moment such type of webinternet web sites simply fraud individuals. The majority of the fraud webinternet web sites consist of paid out to click on webinternet web sites as well as HYIp jobs that rip off individuals.

The answer to the Question is based on the amount the actual site is paying before they stopped paying, if they have been paying handsomely before they decided to stop paying.

If the amount they didnt pay is large , I will try to contact admin or support of the site as to why I was not paid. Otherwise I will just stay away from the site.

Most of us, if not all of us have one or more websites that we believe will surely pay us whenever our earnings reach the minimum payout. However, if that website or those websites refuse to pay and you happen to be one of the victims, God forbid, what would you do?
Really really disappointed, because this sight came highly recommended by a trusted friend. It is only going to further strength my believe that money making online is more of scam

I hope your not expecting that I should go and fight the platform? There is nothing anyone can do if after reaching payout you're not been paid. You simply move to other trustworthy Platforms to work in
Yeah! It is online and not some physical office where one could go and display his frustration, right? The best would be to move on and hope for better opportunities.

I'm still in bizdustry for now and I believe the site and if anything ever happens then there is nothing I can possibly do than to move on

It will definitely hurt anyone in such situation. But in any case, you've got two options to choose from; either you contact the admin of such website or you just leave the site, that's maybe if the administrator isn't responding to your complaints

Most of us, if not all of us have one or more websites that we believe will surely pay us whenever our earnings reach the minimum payout. However, if that website or those websites refuse to pay and you happen to be one of the victims, God forbid, what would you do?
Surely I will see if I can be paid after my complaint and if am not paid after much effort , I will leave the system because there is no gain in doing something that lacks value

This has happened to me once. I worked for an entire month but the employer kept on delaying payment but still wanted me to continue working. I stopped worked and told him that I will work only if I am paid. However, he denied payment and I stopped working.

If i do not get paid i will try and report it, then quit working on the platform and try let other people know that its a scam so they dont get involved and get heartbroken like me.

Actually,I feel very bad when am not paid.
Sometimes when you put more effort on the work you're ask to do,and you not been paid you feel disappointed.

Well if such a thing were to happen then definitely no one would like that, and it's important to not let the same thing happen again too, and if spread the word about such sites for others not to fall victim

Is not easy to work online and get paid for it so I can't just imagine me working on another website all because I would get paid at the end of it but it now turns out to be false they refuse to pay I stop working immediately.

If I am not being paid then I am definitely going to want to get an explanation as to exactly why and if I do not get that then I will consider leaving.

I would write negative reviews about the site which didn't pay me and give it a 1 star review by showing all the proofs of not getting paid and make sure people don't fall for that site at any cost in future.

I will just accept it that I was scammed. All my time and efforts were just wasted by scammers. I will just look for another website that is not a waste of my time.
Post automatically merged:

I would simply leave the site or find a way to report it because it has been done already scams are everywhere look well before you register so you won’t get yourself angry
Yes that is right. I will also simply leave the site report it to review sites and inform them to stay away from this scam site.

Last edited:
The person will never be happy but you have find out why you have not paid to that website, and also their reasons them have not be able to pay.

I would just move on because this is just how to get by with things I wouldn't launch any complaints because I would lose more fighting that I would not fighting

I would just move on because this is just how to get by with things I wouldn't launch any complaints because I would lose more fighting that I would not fighting
If the fighting would even make them pay you, that's a different case. The fighting would make matters worse and in the end you would be the one stressing yourself for nothing, it's best to just move on in a peaceful manner.

In the virtual world, not getting paid for my work hasn't happened to me. I have not worked on a lot of sites, but where ever I have worked I have always been paid. If I was not paid, I would give up immediately.

If such websites suddenly refuse to pay and have decided they would no longer pay, what would you have me do really? I will simply go about looking for other better alternative and continue my gig somewhere else

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back