What Would You Do If You Are Not Paid ?

uforwealth

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Feb 8, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Most of us, if not all of us have one or more websites that we believe will surely pay us whenever our earnings reach the minimum payout. However, if that website or those websites refuse to pay and you happen to be one of the victims, God forbid, what would you do?

I would simply leave the site or find a way to report it because it has been done already scams are everywhere look well before you register so you won’t get yourself angry

It would really hurt me to be in such a situation. It is so dissapointing to give your effort and time to a site but not get paid. But that will not be the end of life or working. I will just leave the site and work in paying ones.

First of all, I make sure that the website i am working for is legit. If I do not see a way to find out then I may try it. If, in case I do not get paid, then I will simply leave the website and try to rasie awareness about it on online forums so that people may avoid it and not get scammed by such website.

I would simply leave the site or find a way to report it because it has been done already scams are everywhere look well before you register so you won’t get yourself angry
Well I will have to agree with you on this one just because after not being paid for the task there is little we can do about it,but if we leave the site we could avoid further complications

There is notting much we can do rather than make complains. I am currently facing this issue right now. I joined faucetcrypto.com last week, since i heard about it here on bizdustry. and i made the minimum withdrawal within three days. I tried making withdrawals to confirm my self if it actually pays. But i didnt get the payment. I checked my history on the site, it showed completed. I have been making complains, with no fruitful result.

Most of us, if not all of us have one or more websites that we believe will surely pay us whenever our earnings reach the minimum payout. However, if that website or those websites refuse to pay and you happen to be one of the victims, God forbid, what would you do?
Leaving a site when you are not been paid is the best thing to do , but for me i don't beleive leaving is the best option, you need to know what happens whybthe sute decided to stop paying Before taking the next step.

If working and am not payed,I will source fund from family, friends and co workers from other companies so as to sustain myself from hunger and other ends meet.

Leaving a site when you are not been paid is the best thing to do , but for me i don't beleive leaving is the best option, you need to know what happens whybthe sute decided to stop paying Before taking the next step.
I like that idea of leaving. After spending a lot of time working with the site, one wake one day to realize that the website is a total scam. Though, it would be a regret and disappointment, leaving is the site best solution. I agree with you but I won't leave without cursing the owner the site.

This is one of the main reasons why I do not trust new sites that promise to pay a good amount of money. Most of the time such kind of sites just scam people. Most of the scam sites include paid to click sites and HYIp projects that cheat people.

If I'm not paid on a website when I'm do for payment i will try and know why I'm not paid if there is no reason for it thenni will leave the site because i can not continue to buy data and waste it on forum without getting anything I'm returned.

Sometimes you might not get paid on time due to unforeseen circumstances. our first determine if I will ever get paid from that website. If there is chance of receiving my earn I will continue with the website. If not I will look for other opportunity and channel my time towards it. that's why I work hard to have multiple streams of income in case one is no longer working for me I will rely on the rest.

It will be devastating indeed after all you laboured for, and you aren't paid for it. We are all working hard to get paid for the services we provided.

I think that the first course of action is to probably contact the admin and site creator to see what is wrong and why there was no payment. If there is no resolution then i will take to other forums to try and warn others about the potential dangers of that site as well.

What will you be expecting us to do really? Seeing that you cannot go to the website owners and tell them to pay you. You simply take it the way you see it and move on

there are some websites I have worked with before and they didn't pay me so the best thing is to just move on and look for another legit platform to make money from.

It would be alot painful to me and I will definately quit working if I have worked so far and I was supposed to get paid but I didn't get anything at all for the job done so far it means my efforts have gone to waste .

I will simply ignore that platform and pick up the pieces of.my disappointment and pain caused by the action of such a platform and move on with my life unto other things

Smiles, it will really really hurt me and be disappointing for me but the only thing to do is to tenish his forum site by calling him a scammer and of names.

I never know how it feels when you are not paid for putting so much effort in a work until today. A site I worked for didn't pay me and I have a pressing needs that I want to sort out. It's very disappointing

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back