What's new

What Would You Do If You Are Not Paid ?

If the amount they didnt pay is large , I will try to contact admin or support of the site as to why I was not paid. Otherwise I will just stay away from the site.

I'll first of all contact the admin to know why i wasn't paid and if the reasons aren't reasonable to me,I'll simply quit but if it is,I'll simply keep calm.

I will also warn other people not to join such a site that does not pay. It is always a good idea to investigate before joining the site. I also believe that having an escrow service is a great way to prevent scams.

That's absolutely right,having escrow is a good way of preventing scams.After working on a site that seems legit and later i don't get paid,I'll definitely inform people for them not to fall in the same scam.

I like the idea of working for a forum that has been paying its member for a long period of time because by doing so, you will be able to ascertain the website's nature - scam or legit.
The consistency that this has been paying it members goes to show that this platform is actually one of the best legitimate platform that has been paying for a very long time now.

The consistency that this has been paying it members goes to show that this platform is actually one of the best legitimate platform that has been paying for a very long time now.
Bizdustry is a legit website. It is a good example of forums that have been paying its members for a long time. This consistency in payments makes stick to it.

What would you do if you are not paid
There are many things to do if you are not been paid look for those online platform that you earn money and start using it

Most of us, if not all of us have one or more websites that we believe will surely pay us whenever our earnings reach the minimum payout. However, if that website or those websites refuse to pay and you happen to be one of the victims, God forbid, what would you do?

I've actually been in a situation where I actually finished working for a client and they ended up not paying me my money which was about $50 and up to date he has not paid me my money and as a result of that I stop working on credit for some people.

I've actually been in a situation where I actually finished working for a client and they ended up not paying me my money which was about $50 and up to date he has not paid me my money and as a result of that I stop working on credit for some people.
I'm sorry that you lost such amount of money. It is a bitter experience not get paid for the time spent and energy used. Do not give up your online journey as you can later gain more than what you lost.

I think I would have to wait for an explanation and if it doesn't then I will just leave the site and then inform people elsewhere that it is a scam site.

Seriously if there is no valid explanation as to why I'm not paid after I know that I really did what I'm supposed to do for the company or a website or anybody, I'm definitely going to take it very seriously with the person and make sure I get my money.

It's really going to be a bad experience after putting so much effort on a platform only to be seen that they are just trying to use you for their own advantages. For me I will just go on trustpilot and drop a negative review for them

It depends on how much i lost, if its worth getting legal fees involved.. if its a few hundred sometimes you just got to suck up your loss and move on to the next job.
As for me the amount of money that I am being owned should not be a determinant on if I will follow up the issue or not because no matter how small the amount of money that I am being rude I know for certain that that amount of money is enough to do so many things for me so I will always make sure that I go all out to recover my money from the employer.

I hope your not expecting that I should go and fight the platform? There is nothing anyone can do if after reaching payout you're not been paid. You simply move to other trustworthy Platforms to work in

It's frustrating not to get paid after a long press and wasting data and energy. I visited a lot of of surveys in the past in which I wasn't paid after completing the task, it's frustrating but I have no choice other than to leave.

If it is time to me that I should be paid and I am not been paid when I'm definitely going to ask the human resources department for an explanation. If I do not get a credible reason then I will consider leaving the company.

Most of us, if not all of us have one or more websites that we believe will surely pay us whenever our earnings reach the minimum payout. However, if that website or those websites refuse to pay and you happen to be one of the victims, God forbid, what would you do?
If am on a website and after I gave put in much of my time to make some money with them and they refused to pay me for my efforts. I will feel sad. And I will look for a way to let people know that the website is a fake so that others will not fall victim to the website like I fell for them.

If it is time to me that I should be paid and I am not been paid when I'm definitely going to ask the human resources department for an explanation. If I do not get a credible reason then I will consider leaving the company.
The kind of person that I am would never take any website that has not paid me last week because I am just kind of person that is always emotional especially when it comes to my money that I have with my sweat and blood so thought something website I would never work or do anything on the website again until they pay me my money..

I will not lie. If I am not paid in a website after I have devoted lots of time trying to make money in order to get paid and at the end of the day the website did not pay me. I will not be happy and I will post the website as scam in every way that I can to make sure that people never fall victim.

If you are not being paid by the site where you are working, there is nothing to do except stop working on the site and posting reviews online that a certain site is scam

When websites that one is working on refuses to pay,the first thing to do is to contact the admin to know why and afterwards leave the site if there are no headway

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back