What's new

What Would You Do If You Are Not Paid ?

I think I would have to wait for an explanation and if it doesn't then I will just leave the site and then inform people elsewhere that it is a scam site.

I think I would have to wait for an explanation and if it doesn't then I will just leave the site and then inform people elsewhere that it is a scam site.
Yeah, informing other people is a great move. It stops them from wasting their time in the site. It is awesome that we have forums such as Bizdustry to discuss sites that may have gone scam.

Most of us, if not all of us have one or more websites that we believe will surely pay us whenever our earnings reach the minimum payout. However, if that website or those websites refuse to pay and you happen to be one of the victims, God forbid, what would you do?
Well.... this is not the first time i have encountered such site, what i did was just that i decided to reduce my hours on the sure since they arent paying, but will still be in the sure On time to time.

It depends on what you gained on the website and how consistent the website has been in the past. If it is only to earn, I will quit immediately the site stops paying.

That really sucks considering the amount of effort and work you have put in hopes to earn. I have a few experiences regarding the matter but what I would do is spread the word out to prevent people from wasting their time on joining the certain site.

Sometimes you might not get paid on time due to unforeseen circumstances. our first determine if I will ever get paid from that website. If there is chance of receiving my earn I will continue with the website. If not I will look for other opportunity and channel my time towards it. that's why I work hard to have multiple streams of income in case one is no longer working for me I will rely on the rest.

During the current times, we have seen a massive influx of various money making websites. It can be a difficult job to filter out scam sites from legit ones due to the fact that you may need to try out the new website in order to test the website and see if it is a legit money earning opportunity or a scam and this is where things become very tricky.

Actually, no one will be happy that after working for a particular platform you are not paid. Personally, first, I will try to find out the reason for it. And if I see that there is no genuine reason or no hope of paying any more, I will definitely consider quitting as it is now a waste of time being in such platform (s). That is my opinion.

Most of us, if not all of us have one or more websites that we believe will surely pay us whenever our earnings reach the minimum payout. However, if that website or those websites refuse to pay and you happen to be one of the victims, God forbid, what would you do?
If I happened to be on a forum that pays member but it refused to pay me then I will definitely take that as a sign that I am not needed or wanted yet so I will quit the website and look for another website that will be paying me.

I would have checked reviews to see if the site was a paying site or not and if it is then I would wait for an explanation and if it doesn't them I would just leave.

I would have checked reviews to see if the site was a paying site or not and if it is then I would wait for an explanation and if it doesn't them I would just leave.
I like the idea of checking the reviews of the site before you sign up and start working with it. However, dishonest reviews are many on the internet, especially on google. What about reviews that are unreliable?

The best thing I can do if they eventually turned out to become scam is to write a true review on public platforms naming them as scam platform for everyone to be aware of them

I never know how it feels when you are not paid for putting so much effort in a work until today. A site I worked for didn't pay me and I have a pressing needs that I want to sort out. It's very disappointing
If that's the case then you need to leave the site because it's not good for someone to put efforts and at the end of the day he is not rewarded, those are sign that the site is not legit because a legit site will not do that because they care so much about their reputation.

It depends on what you gained on the website and how consistent the website has been in the past. If it is only to earn, I will quit immediately the site stops paying.
How consistent the site has been in the past is not a yardstick to judge a website that refuses to pay you for your service that you have render to the website. There is a saying that goes like a labourer deserves it pay and so I do not see any reason for anyone or any website to delay paying it members.

There is nothing more that you can do but to leave the site. You can't fight the owners of the site. So you better count your loses and move on.

I'll first of all contact the admin to know why i wasn't paid and if the reasons aren't reasonable to me,I'll simply quit but if it is,I'll simply keep calm.

It's really sad and bad to see ones effort go without been paid for it. However, if this kind of thing happened to me the first thing I will do is that I will go on trust pilot to leave a bad review for them to inform others about the scam website

there are some websites I have worked with before and they didn't pay me so the best thing is to just move on and look for another legit platform to make money from.
I completely agree with you because generally when it comes to websites that are not paying you if you're trying to get in contact with them they are generally not going to respond so you are kind of wasting your time actually trying to engage with them. This is why it is so important that you do the correct research before you start working on a website to ensure that they are legitimate.

Actually, no one will be happy that after working for a particular platform you are not paid. Personally, first, I will try to find out the reason for it. And if I see that there is no genuine reason or no hope of paying any more, I will definitely consider quitting as it is now a waste of time being in such platform (s). That is my opinion.
Yeah, checking the reason for not paying anymore is a good idea. Some sites are genuine and will actually pay you after a while when the issues are resolved. But others stop paying completely.

I think I will only wait for an explanation from a website that has been consistent with a payment or weaker members for a very long time but not a website that hasn't been consistent I would not wait for any explanation I will definitely exit the website.

I think I will only wait for an explanation from a website that has been consistent with a payment or weaker members for a very long time but not a website that hasn't been consistent I would not wait for any explanation I will definitely exit the website.
I like the idea of working for a forum that has been paying its member for a long period of time because by doing so, you will be able to ascertain the website's nature - scam or legit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back