What's new

What Would You Do If You Are Not Paid ?

It's very painful when you do a job and you end up not paid for very annoying also. When such a thing happened you report first to the appropriate person or body incharge, find out what happened and how to get your money or pay

I'll never ever be happy. I mean no one would be after investing such much time and effort to working.
That's why it's advised to always read reviews about any site that one is planning to get involved with to avoid these kind of negative vibes.

I'll never ever be happy. I mean no one would be after investing such much time and effort to working.
That's why it's advised to always read reviews about any site that one is planning to get involved with to avoid these kind of negative vibes.
There are so many site that do develop this type of problem but the real issue is that before you invest in any online plartform I think the best thing for you to do is make proper research and ensure the site is paying there is nothing as painful as when you invest in a site and at the end of the day you get fruastrated

Then such a website is a scam then. If I work for a particular site and at the end I expect to withdraw and not able to, I'll just leave the site.
I would do same.
It's not nice to do a job online and when you're expecting a pay out, it's not forthcoming. Such is disappointing, so I would quit.

Many of us aren't tied to one particular paying site because things like this happens. You have to know that even what you're doing on any paying platform is a risk , one day it may not pay again, you just have to move on.

Many of us aren't tied to one particular paying site because things like this happens. You have to know that even what you're doing on any paying platform is a risk , one day it may not pay again, you just have to move on.
We dont need to pray about this type of things to happen mostly with Bizdustry here,a site like mylot has been paying for about 12 years now so we dont have to beleive that the site which we are working will soon vanished or something terrible may happen to it,that is a nagetive thought but its better to work on multiple site to stay on the safe site

If I have worked seriously with all my efforts and strength on a website and reaching the minimum threshold, they refuses to pay me or reject me, I won't be Happy at all. This might leads to me loosing appetite or urge for working online for more than a week.

What are you doing? Well I would definitively abandon this site and all those that work the same way. After that, I would tell other users that that fake paying site is just a scam. So avoid it!

It very hard to recover money from any platform if you are not pay. If you transfer to another platform is not refundable,but if the same platform, you can report to the administration of the platform.

I have visited many sites that claim they pay, either through their referral links, watch and get paid videos and so on, some of these sites don't actually pay, if I register in such sites the best I do is to leave the site, since it is a scam.

I don't think there's anything one can do if he or she works on a site and is not paid. It is really painful but we can't beat up the site owners, the only thing we can do is to discourage friends from working on such sites.

I am going to acknowledge the loss and move one there is no time to waste. Instead of thinking about the money I lose, I will simply use the time to look for another means to make money online. This is the reason why it is good to have multiple streams of income online.

Most of us, if not all of us have one or more websites that we believe will surely pay us whenever our earnings reach the minimum payout. However, if that website or those websites refuse to pay and you happen to be one of the victims you just move on.
Most of us, if not all of us have one or more websites that we believe will surely pay us whenever our earnings reach the minimum payout. However, if that website or those websites refuse to pay and you happen to be one of the victims, God forbid, what would you do?

Last edited:
As human the best thing to do if the company or websites youbare working for suddenly stop paying is to stop working because you are at a disadvantage and if you keep working with the one they are owing you , that means you are working for free.

Most of us, if not all of us have one or more websites that we believe will surely pay us whenever our earnings reach the minimum payout. However, if that website or those websites refuse to pay and you happen to be one of the victims, God forbid, what would you do?
I would simply report and try as much as possible to inform everyone not to invest their time to work there anymore. I'll just basically expose them just to make sure no one falls a victim too

I would simply report and try as much as possible to inform everyone not to invest their time to work there anymore. I'll just basically expose them just to make sure no one falls a victim too
Getting the websites reported is the best thing to do when you are not getting paid for the work done , but who and where exactly are you going to report an online websites that fails to pay you?

Getting the websites reported is the best thing to do when you are not getting paid for the work done , but who and where exactly are you going to report an online websites that fails to pay you?
Well, there are a lot of places this could be done. I won't go far, we have Twitter. Most platforms has Twitter presence, calling them out and tagging them would definitely draw attention

Why will a site I worked for defraud me of my payout? If that happens, I'll simply stop working for such platform and take my leave and go somewhere else better. No one should be made to go through such wicked action from any supposedly paying site.

There is absolutely nothing you will do about it. There's some untrusted platform I have encountered before I came to understand about the existence of bizdustry. They refuse to pay it's members. We have to move on.

We won't have anything to do if we are not paid. Sometimes a lot of people may stop posting and engaging in various activities. We just needs to know the reason why we are not paid , that is all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back