What's new

What will you prefer; bought a house on Monthly installment or rent a house?

I would rather get a house of my own than go through the stress of renting a house,but if you would ask me i'd prefer renting the house

This is indeed true, and in most cases, the treatment gotten by tarnents from some of their landlords, one would really consider getting their own house. That was how we where given a quick notice for no reason, our rent had not even expire. The landlord's reason was that he needed the apartment for personal use
sorry about that,but this is among the things one usually face when you rent an apartment from a house owner that is inconsiderate.Someone i know have a similar issue,she owns an institution and the government came for demolision and they have to give them a notice to quit,and it was too short.

sorry about that,but this is among the things one usually face when you rent an apartment from a house owner that is inconsiderate.Someone i know have a similar issue,she owns an institution and the government came for demolision and they have to give them a notice to quit,and it was too short.
One can say this people are heartless. How can you give someone a notice to relocate in a short period of time. They are just putting them under a lot of stress and pressure, it would take time to look for a new location and get funds to pay for it, not to mention moving of property

Buying a home is super expensive, however, when there is an opportunity for you to make monthly installmental payments, I think that would be the best option. In my country, most home owners sell their houses want to be paid immediately, installment all payments is not available.
I will prefer to buy house on monthly installments time to rent an apartment buying a house is more preferable because you become the owner of your own apartment.

I am one that likes the idea of owning my own home and enjoy my privacy in it. I will prefer the House with monthly payment settlement.plan than renting the house

I am one that likes the idea of owning my own home and enjoy my privacy in it. I will prefer the House with monthly payment settlement.plan than renting the house
The same here, I am enjoying the privacy of our home that we bought in 2001. As long as we do the regular maintenance our house looks new and just good for our taste. We used to rent a house for 5 years before we were able to buy this house. It was a great benefit for us.

Well it will depend on my expected yearly income. Building a house on mortgage is not good as it'll put you under pressure financially. It'll also come at an overblown price. I better rent and save money to build.

I will always prefer to but by house with monthly instalment than go renting a house. I just love the feeling that where I live is my personal house that's all

Many people don't have money to pay outrightly for a house because of the huge cost, but when opportunity comes for installment payment over a period of time then it's better to take it, because there is nothing that can beat owning your own house.

The overall cost of homeownership tends to be higher than the overall cost of renting. That is true even if the monthly mortgage payment is similar to (or lower than) the monthly rent. Here are some expenses you'll be spending money on as a homeowner that you don't have to pay as a renter: Property taxes.
Renting does not overburden one with EMI payments, house tax and other legal issues that are part and parcel ...
So what will you prefer for living renting a house or buy a house on MI?
From your statement you are encouraging us to just rent a house. I believe that to be a homeowner is the best thing to do than just be a renter of a house. It's because you are paying from your pocket whether buying or renting, the difference is when you're buying it will be totally yours while in renting no matter how long you have rented the house will not be yours.

Personally I will prefer rental. If am paying for a hogse gradually it will definitely reduce I value as time goes on. It's best I just purchase it when I have the full money.

Buying it and making monthly installments is the best plan for me, after payment I know the house is mine,I know it has downsides too but I still prefer it

Both of them are never advisable at all. It really takes nothing from you to be patient to gather your money and get your own house or build it even

Those two options are simply weird for me, I can't bargain on that. If I have money I'll simply go buy the house outrightly or build from the scratch.

It will really be simple if your a high salary earner , because buying of house installmentally normally comes with terms and conditions inwhich the seller may give you a term or condition that may hook you latter

There is notting as great as having a house as your personal asset or property. It saves you from the stress of monthly or yearly rent payment, and there is this peace of mind when you know you dont have to worry about next rent payment. the money used for rent can be invested in other things. It would be better to get a house of your own, once you finish paying. Its yours for life and you even use it to generate more income
That is correct. Renting every month in a house will not make you the owner of the house. It's better to acquire a house through buying it in cash or monthly installments.

If I actually have a house I believe that it's very important for me to set up the collection of migrants to be on daily basis because he's going to afford me the opportunity to have lump sum of money in my possession on a yearly basis.

As for me I think I will prefer monthly installment than renting a house because the more I pay the money the more the house becoming mine

Purchasing a home on regular month-to-month installations is actually much a lot better compared to paying out lease monthly. After the concurred month of resettlement is actually finished you end up being the proprietor of your home, unlike lease where you're still a renter regardless of the number of months you maintain paying out rents.

As for me I think I will prefer monthly installment than renting a house because the more I pay the money the more the house becoming mine
You can only do that monthly installment when you are approved of a bank mortgage. The bank will buy the house for you and you will have to pay the installments to the bank. But getting a mortgage is not easy because you need to have an equity which means you also need cash for the down payment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back