What's new

What will you prefer; bought a house on Monthly installment or rent a house?

It would depend on the stage which I am in my life. If I am at a stage where I get a good source of constant income and payment option is good I will buy a house sure.

I will prefer the buying of house by installment. I will endure all the pains of paying extra charges but will be glad that at the end of everything, the house is going to be mine. Renting a house doesn't make you the owner of the house even if you stay there for donkey years.
You have said it all. No matter what it takes, I'll prefer to buy a house and pay in instalments after which I become the owner, than having to rent a house

Buying a house on monthly installments is way more expensive than renting a house because monthly installments is like saving up for a house. On the brighter side you wouldn't have to pay a dime after completing the monthly installment for your new home.
It is better for me to buy a house on monthly installment than rent an apartment because I'm very sure that after the payment of my instrument has become mind but the rented apartment can never be yours

You have said it all. No matter what it takes, I'll prefer to buy a house and pay in instalments after which I become the owner, than having to rent a house
It is actually a no contest if you have a steady job and you can somehow pay the installment which is expected to be more than the rental costs. At first it would be difficult to adjust the budget but after a year the monthly installment would be like just paying a rent. That was how we felt when we moved from a rented house to the house that we bought by mortgage.

It is actually a no contest if you have a steady job and you can somehow pay the installment which is expected to be more than the rental costs. At first it would be difficult to adjust the budget but after a year the monthly installment would be like just paying a rent. That was how we felt when we moved from a rented house to the house that we bought by mortgage.
Yes it's not going to be easy, buy will be worth it. In my country, the only way by which you can get a house by mortgage is not readily available, and the only hope of getting a form for the mortgage is if you know someone at the helm of affairs.

Rental accommodations are a very expensive choice and if you a permanent job and don't have plans to migrate for at least 3-5 years you should go for your own house which involves either buying a house or plot of land and build at our convenience plus you can earn rental income if you can rent one room or small portion if you can os better option as compared to renting a house.

If the price of the house in question is not beyond my pay grade, I will opt for buying the house and pay on a monthly installment than renting one

buying a house sometimes it might be better if you have an opportunity to get a good house in a location that you are comfortable with, with this you can pay back the money after few years, I prefer this one than renting

The overall cost of homeownership tends to be higher than the overall cost of renting. That is true even if the monthly mortgage payment is similar to (or lower than) the monthly rent. Here are some expenses you'll be spending money on as a homeowner that you don't have to pay as a renter: Property taxes.
Renting does not overburden one with EMI payments, house tax and other legal issues that are part and parcel ...
So what will you prefer for living renting a house or buy a house on MI?
But we can't because of taxes don't own a hose property I guess, because if we have the money to own one we should do and become a house owner as well. So renting a house is not advisable to be doing.

There is notting as great as having a house as your personal asset or property. It saves you from the stress of monthly or yearly rent payment, and there is this peace of mind when you know you dont have to worry about next rent payment. the money used for rent can be invested in other things. It would be better to get a house of your own, once you finish paying. Its yours for life and you even use it to generate more income
The best option is the monthly payment plan for your house ownership.just like you rightly mention,the peace of mind that comes with ownership of your own house is something to cheerish,Knowing that that money for rentage would be deployed into other use.

Rent. But only a little house in and ON Myrtle Beach 🌴💚💚
Best weather (and times to rent) are Spring and late Fall.

The overall cost of homeownership tends to be higher than the overall cost of renting. That is true even if the monthly mortgage payment is similar to (or lower than) the monthly rent. Here are some expenses you'll be spending money on as a homeowner that you don't have to pay as a renter: Property taxes.
Renting does not overburden one with EMI payments, house tax and other legal issues that are part and parcel ...
So what will you prefer for living renting a house or buy a house on MI?
It depends on your budget and on what you can afford at a particular time. Buying a house doesn't come cheap like renting a house but if can afford to buy a house, you should better go for it as it gives you rest of mind than renting a house.

If I have and am sure of the capital availability to embark on the installment payment for the house, I will definitely opt for that than renting the house. I want the house to be mine already

The cost of owing a house is indeed huge but as for me , I will rent a house and then I will gradually build my own house. I believe with time I will complete it fully .

The best option is the monthly payment plan for your house ownership.just like you rightly mention,the peace of mind that comes with ownership of your own house is something to cheerish,Knowing that that money for rentage would be deployed into other use.
Exactly, the money most people send on rent alone for a year or two can even be enough to buy a land and start a foundation. Rent these days are getting really expensive and most people tend to find it hard to cope with it. Then to top it up there is a constant increase in the rentage.

Exactly, the money most people send on rent alone for a year or two can even be enough to buy a land and start a foundation. Rent these days are getting really expensive and most people tend to find it hard to cope with it. Then to top it up there is a constant increase in the rentage.
The constant increase in the rentage is one of the major factor making some persons to start considering getting there own house.The money spent on rentage would be use to save for their own home and while this is going on,they get a smaller accomodation.

Well, in my opinion, if it's possible for me to outrightly purchase the house in a one time payout, I'm definitely going to take that option because it's definitely going to be cheaper.

We can only have mentality of staying at rented house rather than getting your own house if you not that rich because a man that is rich that can afford a car will also be able to afford the money for it’s maintenance

the opportunity of being a home owner if presented to me would be gladly received especially when payments should be monthly. It is a tough and rigorous choice to make but home ownership is a wise investment.

Seriously, it's always a thing of relief when you don't have to worry about paying house 🏡 rent anymore when you own your own home. It's something everyone would like.

The constant increase in the rentage is one of the major factor making some persons to start considering getting there own house.The money spent on rentage would be use to save for their own home and while this is going on,they get a smaller accomodation.
This is indeed true, and in most cases, the treatment gotten by tarnents from some of their landlords, one would really consider getting their own house. That was how we where given a quick notice for no reason, our rent had not even expire. The landlord's reason was that he needed the apartment for personal use

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back