What's new

What will you prefer; bought a house on Monthly installment or rent a house?

Atif3786

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jan 31, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
The overall cost of homeownership tends to be higher than the overall cost of renting. That is true even if the monthly mortgage payment is similar to (or lower than) the monthly rent. Here are some expenses you'll be spending money on as a homeowner that you don't have to pay as a renter: Property taxes.
Renting does not overburden one with EMI payments, house tax and other legal issues that are part and parcel ...
So what will you prefer for living renting a house or buy a house on MI?

There is notting as great as having a house as your personal asset or property. It saves you from the stress of monthly or yearly rent payment, and there is this peace of mind when you know you dont have to worry about next rent payment. the money used for rent can be invested in other things. It would be better to get a house of your own, once you finish paying. Its yours for life and you even use it to generate more income

The overall cost of homeownership tends to be higher than the overall cost of renting. That is true even if the monthly mortgage payment is similar to (or lower than) the monthly rent. Here are some expenses you'll be spending money on as a homeowner that you don't have to pay as a renter: Property taxes.
Renting does not overburden one with EMI payments, house tax and other legal issues that are part and parcel ...
I will prefer living in a rented home because on installment we have to pay almost double amount for a house.
I will live in a rented home and save money from my salary for some years and after that I will buy home with that money directly without any installment.

I will prefer the buying of house by installment. I will endure all the pains of paying extra charges but will be glad that at the end of everything, the house is going to be mine. Renting a house doesn't make you the owner of the house even if you stay there for donkey years.

Buying a house on monthly installments is better than paying rent every month. After the agreed month of payment is completed you become the owner of the house, unlike rent where you are still a tenant no matter how many months you keep paying rents. So it better to own the house after several installment payment, it brings an inner peace and within a short while you be some a owner of a property.

It depends but buying your own house and paying installment is better compared to living as a tent in ones house as every thing you earn would first go into paying for the house before any other stuff. Personally I would bear the grunt of paying for the house myself.

My dear I am living in the rental house and I have experience of it. I will suggest to take house on rent until you didn't make your own one. Installment process is very long and you may not pay it monthly basis then there will be a problem. Its better to take on rent and invest your remaining balance in business.

I think the money we get every month is the best and the best because it gives us a lot of money that we can save and buy another house and do a lot of business and I think the month-to-month work that is rented is fine and I do more than that myself and I also do the work myself that I have also paid the rent to buy a house and make a lot of profit from it. Have been

Well it all depends on how much money is with me and how much am willing to chunk out instantly to buy a house. If I have other priorities to attend to, like saving to start a business I would prefer paying installmentally every month until I finish paying the money, although since it's going to be for a long term the interest might probably be huge which is going to be a let down at some point for this particular option. But if I already have my business and I have the money at hand I will jus t get the house immediately. Although it depends on individual concerning what they want and how they want to spend their money, even some that has the capacity to buy the house instantly would still choose to pay installmentally.

Renting: Up front, you pay less. ... Owning: Most mortgages require a down payment, and with more money down, you usually get better terms. You may need to pay closure costs as well. With renovations, you can typically customize or upgrade your home (some of which can improve the value of your home).

Well depending on how big my monthly salary is, if it's big enough to buy or build my own house in no distant future time, then I think I would be considering it because having your own house is far more better than living as a tenant in another person's house.

I will rather prefer to own a house of my own and instalmentally pay till I completely pay and become a landlady than to rent a house.So many people who live in rented apartments do not actually wants that but with a matter of time they will get there own house too.

the opportunity of being a home owner if presented to me would be gladly received especially when payments should be monthly. It is a tough and rigorous choice to make but home ownership is a wise investment.

Well in buying a house it will be dependent on the kind of deal am getting. If the mortgage is a good deal then i may prefer it over a rent. Some realtors have been able to come up with flexible payment plan.
Post automatically merged:

Well in buying a house it will be dependent on the kind of deal am getting. If the mortgage is a good deal then i may prefer it over a rent. Some realtors have been able to come up with flexible payment plan.

Buying a house, in my country house owners are not burdened with most of the financial commitments you mentioned and owning a house is much cheaper than renting one in the long run. Presently my family is considering a mortgage.

That may be true in some countries and jurisdictions. But thentory might just be different for other countries and jurisdictions. To me, I will prefer installment payment for home ownership to renting.

I prefer bought a house down renting, for me if I see any opportunity to become a house owner I will grab it, no more paying house rent, no more landlord troubles again, I will know in mind this is my house.

Buying a home is super expensive, however, when there is an opportunity for you to make monthly installmental payments, I think that would be the best option. In my country, most home owners sell their houses want to be paid immediately, installment all payments is not available.

Renting a house does not make me the owner of the house. I will rather go for buying the house on a monthly installment. Though it may be painful at first because the money should be use for another need. Nonetheless, it would later worth it, because the house would have become yours. I prefer buying a house on a monthly installment

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back