What's new

What will you prefer; bought a house on Monthly installment or rent a house?

I will most certainly prefer to buy the house with a monthly installment payment for it to renting the house that won't be mine to own. I love to stay in house that I own actually. Would really be a very interesting thing for me to achieve

The overall cost of homeownership tends to be higher than the overall cost of renting. That is true even if the monthly mortgage payment is similar to (or lower than) the monthly rent. Here are some expenses you'll be spending money on as a homeowner that you don't have to pay as a renter: Property taxes.
Renting does not overburden one with EMI payments, house tax and other legal issues that are part and parcel ...
So what will you prefer for living renting a house or buy a house on MI?
Well it is preffrrable to buy a property than rent. In as much as you have the finiancial capabilities why not buy rather than rent. You can actually sell also when the value increases

As for me I think I will prefer monthly installment than renting a house because the more I pay the money the more the house becoming mine
That is right. The more you pay your monthly installments the house will eventually become yours unlike rental where it will not be yours.

I always prefer to build my own house based on what I would like to design my building to suit my fantasy .but if an opportunity present itself that I don't have any other option then I will definitely buy the house.

I will prefer living in a rented home because on installment we have to pay almost double amount for a house.
I will live in a rented home and save money from my salary for some years and after that I will buy home with that money directly without any installment.
I agree with you, paying installment you end up paying more, life is a gradual process is better you live in a rented apartment until you have money to buy or build your own house

Building a house that is a new one from scratch is something that can take a lot of time. But buying an already existing house make it very easy and instant to own your own house and start to live inside it. I prefer buying an already build house

well I can say it depends on your level of earning ,if you have allot of money it is very advisable for you to build your personal house than to be renting it ,but if your earnings are very low I think it is advisable to rent a house

I will prefer the buying of house by installment. I will endure all the pains of paying extra charges but will be glad that at the end of everything, the house is going to be mine. Renting a house doesn't make you the owner of the house even if you stay there for donkey years.
This is actualy the dream of any person who wish to own his own property.Because the package of instalmental payment is a very good mortgage plan,and that is a very good plan to be invovled in.

Any day any time I would prefer bought a house in monthly installments, as a matter of fact, that is one of the major things or should I say opportunity I'm hoping to get because there not many opportunities when it comes to a young guy getting or owning a home in Nigeria

The overall cost of homeownership tends to be higher than the overall cost of renting. That is true even if the monthly mortgage payment is similar to (or lower than) the monthly rent. Here are some expenses you'll be spending money on as a homeowner that you don't have to pay as a renter: Property taxes.
Renting does not overburden one with EMI payments, house tax and other legal issues that are part and parcel ...
I will preferred paying instalment cos when am done with the payment is mine forever and renting it s by working for the owner

If the money that I am paying is virtually the same thing then I would prefer to buy a house on monthly installment. This is because I am sure that I am going to be the owner of the house after some years.

I'm not sure as someone who will rent a house, those burdens you talked about will not be included in your rent; one way or the other, you're going to pay for it. It's all in your rent.
If I had the chance, I'll take on the opportunity to own a home on instalment

I would prefer renting a house. Purchasing installments on house require you to pay a very high amount of interest and I am extremely against dealing in interest. However, if the project is offering me interest-free installements, then I have no problem purchasing a house on installments.

For me, renting a house is overtime expensive and unwise. When you sit down to calculate how much you have expended for house rent over the years, you will understand why you should own your house. Installment payment is better for me, because, after the installment you automatically become a landlord. Payment of rent is as good as nothing, because, at the end of the day, you own nothing as long as you continue to pay.

I will rather that I bought my house on a monthly installment arrangement scheme to my renting a house. It will be a very tactical advantage tonme that way than paying house rents year in and year out for ever

I prefer buying a house well investigated on monthly instalment while cohabiting than to keep paying for rent years over years.

I prefer much more buying the house and installment for the house so far than to be paying rents and of others duties, also paying that extra charges doesn't make you be the owner of the House.

It pays me to rent a house first that paying installmentaly because once I default my money is a waste and the house is gone so I lose and they win.

I prefer renting a house then I'll save to either buy or Bui my own house. I don't like any monthly installment thing that would be a burden to me!

I would prefer to buy a house to make installments payments on the monthly basis than pay monthly rent. In my opinion, that's basically the best option to follow. If I managed to finish payment, the house automatically becomes mine and that's an added advantage.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back