What's new

What will you prefer; bought a house on Monthly installment or rent a house?

If I am to choose between buying a house or to pay money on installation, I will prefer to buy a complete house if I have the money so that I will be the owner, so that no one will disturb me or disgrace me because of any money.

If you can be paying for the monthly installment and at the same time having money to inject in your business then that is a perfect idea because after sometime you are going to have your own personal house.

Buying a house on a monthly installment is definitely going to be the preferred option to me. It is definitely going to cost more but I'm going to have the opportunity to use the money for more valuable things.

Hm, with the way I am seeing things becoming more valuable and increase money every day every time, I will highly go for a monthly installments house than a rented house.

It is better to have your own property. Bought a house in monthly installment, it's just like you are renting, but there is an end in monthly amortization compare to renting. It feels good to have your own house.

Last edited:
I rent now, I would much rather be paying off a mortgage than renting. When you are renting, you are not investing into anything. You are just throwing away money.

Because renting a house will never make you house owner so for me I prefer buying a house in order to become owner, an so the house will now belong to you and you will have relax mind.

The problem with this country is that nobody will be willing to give you a house for you to pay in installments but that is clearly the best idea. Paying rent especially for a long time is not a sustainable idea for your wealth.
That is just the true fact,because a person who is having huge wage bill to settle with rent inclusive will not be able to make good financial inroad stability wise,reason the idea of a mortgage is very important,

The problem with this country is that nobody will be willing to give you a house for you to pay in installments but that is clearly the best idea. Paying rent especially for a long time is not a sustainable idea for your wealth.
I have seen some organisations like that that deals with buildings of one bedroom flat , 2-bedroom flat , 3-bedroom flat and sometimes four-bedroom flat and give it out for people to pay back in 3 to 8 years time. The cost of paying back are always expensive than the actual cost of building them personally. But in all the same it is still a nice idea

Because renting a house will never make you house owner so for me I prefer buying a house in order to become owner, an so the house will now belong to you and you will have relax mind.
That is true,because the moment you start by paying an agreed sum,which might be by monthly instalment,it is far more better than just paying house rent consistently,but you will never own that house.

Buying a house is very good and should be the best option. Unless if you are on a low budget. In such a situation, you need to try as much as possible to get things done at your own pace .

I prefer to buy house on instalment than renting a house. If the contract of the instalment is not too strict, it's better than house rent. I can't be paying for house rent monthly when instalment option is front us.

It depends but buying your own house and paying installment is better compared to living as a tent in ones house as every thing you earn would first go into paying for the house before any other stuff. Personally I would bear the grunt of paying for the house myself.

That is true,because the moment you start by paying an agreed sum,which might be by monthly instalment,it is far more better than just paying house rent consistently,but you will never own that house.
Yes of course, there is nothing like having your own house it is good to have your own apartment than renting apartment, if actually you have the money it's more better than paying rent, so I prefer owing house.

Yes of course, there is nothing like having your own house it is good to have your own apartment than renting apartment, if actually you have the money it's more better than paying rent, so I prefer owing house.
That is a form of security for anyone that has this as his futuristic plan,i could remember when a friend of mine,whose family was given the oppourtunity to choose between both option,they opted for the option of building their own apartment while the money was avialable.

The overall cost of homeownership tends to be higher than the overall cost of renting. That is true even if the monthly mortgage payment is similar to (or lower than) the monthly rent. Here are some expenses you'll be spending money on as a homeowner that you don't have to pay as a renter: Property taxes.
Renting does not overburden one with EMI payments, house tax and other legal issues that are part and parcel ...
So what will you prefer for living renting a house or buy a house on MI?
In my opinion, I think the purchase of a house in monthly installments is more advantageous than renting a house. This is because even though you will pay a premium, when the purchase is complete, the house is yours and you will not have to undergo the stress of paying for rent again

If I can find an opportunity to own a house by paying for it in installment, I will gladly grab it with two hand. Paying for rent is not really easy. I can only rent a house when there's no option of paying in installment.

The flex of buying owning a house can't be compared with renting it.
It may not be comforted to buy in installments but it would be worth the discomforting

If I can find an opportunity to own a house by paying for it in installment, I will gladly grab it with two hand. Paying for rent is not really easy. I can only rent a house when there's no option of paying in installment.
I don't think there will be anyone that will turn down the offer of having to pay for a house he will eventually own by paying instalmentaly, Majority of persons will grab it with open hands and be making the payment in bits.

I choose living in a rented house over living in a house house on a monthly installment. My reason for this is simply because, knowing that the house is not mine will trigger me to save as fast as I can to build mine and stay out of pressure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back