What's new

What will you prefer; bought a house on Monthly installment or rent a house?

I'll prefer buying a house on monthly installment than renting your house for monthly installment this is because when I buy the house it is mine forever but rented you have to pay every year.

One of my aim in life is to be a house owner , so i will prefer buying a house and pay instalments rather than just renting a house and paying house rent, so i rater buy a house than rent.

Personally, if I have the full or complete money to pay off the house fees at once, I'm definitely taking that option because once it's paid, it's paid and I will not pay it again.

The option best for me,is the payment of instalmental payment to own a home at the end of the day.There is nothing better than you being free from the issue of payment of rentage on yearly basis.The best still remains an agreement to be able to own a house,after a period.

The overall cost of homeownership tends to be higher than the overall cost of renting. That is true even if the monthly mortgage payment is similar to (or lower than) the monthly rent. Here are some expenses you'll be spending money on as a homeowner that you don't have to pay as a renter: Property taxes.
Renting does not overburden one with EMI payments, house tax and other legal issues that are part and parcel ...
So what will you prefer for living renting a house or buy a house on MI?
Well I think having a good and personal asset or property. It saves you from the stress of monthly or yearly rent payment, and there is this peace of mind when you know you dont have to worry about next rent payment. the money used for rent can be invested in other things. It would be better to get a house of your own, once you finish paying. Its yours for life and you even use it to generate more income as well.

For me I will go with buying a house on a monthly installment reason been at the end the house will be yours unlike renting. Renting a house is cheap than buying it but with rent the house will never be your no matter how long you live in it

Personally I believe that people always choose what works best for them so when it comes to making such decision you always have to analyse to see what works best for you and pick it as what you're going to do and work with it

Having your own property definitely better than renting out and like you rightly said having a property might incure more spending but it would definitely be worth it on the long run

If I have enough money than I would prefer to buy a new house as it will give some short of confidence to stay long in the house and you can make changes as from your wish.

If I have the money I prefer buying a house than renting monthly because buying a house is more preferable, at least you will not spending money every month.
We have rented a house for 5 years and an apartment prior to that for 2 years. When we got a bank loan to buy a house the monthly installment was almost 50% higher than our rent. It was difficult at first but after a year we got used to the frugal budget. Now, the house is ours. It was fully paid some years back.

Buying a house on aonthly instalment basis is my preferred choice than renting a house. When my instalment payments are over, I become the proud owner of my house by then

I will prefer the buying of house by installment. I will endure all the pains of paying extra charges but will be glad that at the end of everything, the house is going to be mine. Renting a house doesn't make you the owner of the house even if you stay there for donkey years.
I would prefer to buy a house but not with installments but outrightly or agreed terms like six months tenure so that when the house becomes mine I can build another and get rent.

The two are both good it depends on what you can afford to pay to own it. Renting is very cheaper than buying a house because you can always go for the apartment that you can afford. If you can buy a house it is good if you have the financial strength to do so, it is better than paying monthly rent.

One of my aim in life is to be a house owner , so i will prefer buying a house and pay instalments rather than just renting a house and paying house rent, so i rater buy a house than rent.
When we bought our house via a bank mortgage the monthly installment was 13,000. We were renting a house for 8,000 per month. So you can see the difference in the monthly expense. But we chose the mortgage because after 10 years the house became ours already and we do not have to pay rent anymore.

I will prefer the buying of house by installment. I will endure all the pains of paying extra charges but will be glad that at the end of everything, the house is going to be mine. Renting a house doesn't make you the owner of the house even if you stay there for donkey years.
It’s that one have to endure to enjoin the better things in life

As a personal asset or property, nothing compares to owning your own house. It relieves you of the strain of monthly or annual rent payments, as well as the peace of mind that comes with knowing you won't have to worry about the next rent payment. Rent money might be put towards other investments. It's ideal to buy your own property once you've paid off your debt. It's yours to keep for the rest of your life, and you can even make money with it.

I will prefer to buy a house on monthly installments instead of renting a house. When I buy on monthly installments, I might be payng more money than the rental charges but after sometime the house will be mine

I will prefer to buy a house on monthly installments instead of renting a house. When I buy on monthly installments, I might be payng more money than the rental charges but after sometime the house will be mine
It is better for me to get a house on a monthly installment than rent a house because after the installment payments they have become smile and I become the owner of the house but renting of a apartment does not make you the owner of the apartment.

Buying a house on monthly installments is way more expensive than renting a house because monthly installments is like saving up for a house. On the brighter side you wouldn't have to pay a dime after completing the monthly installment for your new home.

If i have the money, I'll simply prefer building my own, or i go straight away buying it without facing too many hassle of making my own.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back