What's new

What will you prefer; bought a house on Monthly installment or rent a house?

The overall cost of homeownership tends to be higher than the overall cost of renting. That is true even if the monthly mortgage payment is similar to (or lower than) the monthly rent. Here are some expenses you'll be spending money on as a homeowner that you don't have to pay as a renter: Property taxes.
Renting does not overburden one with EMI payments, house tax and other legal issues that are part and parcel ...
So what will you prefer for living renting a house or buy a house on MI?
Owning your own house is a great achievement and it is the dream of anybody to own a house. I will definitely go monthly mortgage payment provided it is flexible and I can afford to pay it.

If it's ever possible for me own a house, I'm definitely going to be very open to all the options that would afford me the opportunity to pay off the house and own it. If it's monthly installment, I wouldn't mind.

Nothing is good as having your personal house whereby you will be totally comfortable but most of the country system doesn't support building house yourself
Post automatically merged:

Nothing is good as having your personal house whereby you will be totally comfortable but most of the country system doesn't support building house yourself

Every average family in my country are always looking for the opportunity to have their own house because of how expensive it is with paying house rents for years. I'm definitely not living as a tenant for too long.

The overall cost of homeownership tends to be higher than the overall cost of renting. That is true even if the monthly mortgage payment is similar to (or lower than) the monthly rent. Here are some expenses you'll be spending money on as a homeowner that you don't have to pay as a renter: Property taxes.
Renting does not overburden one with EMI payments, house tax and other legal issues that are part and parcel ...
It totally depends on where the house is sites and the cash availability,if it's close to my work place and meet my taste I rather pay via installment than rent the place.

I prefer to buy house with a down payment and spread the rest part of the payment over a long time. The reason is that I am going to be the full owner of the house after paying all the money. And this is better than renting an apartment. You cannot be the owner of the apartment you rent no matter how long should pay the rent.

I will prefer buying a house and paying every month it's better, what is yours is yours and can not be taking away from you after full payment but when you rent you will continuously paying like forever

Well, if that is the case in house ownership installments then I will go for house renting. even though buying your own house is the best thing every human being will love and enjoy for the rest of his life. but due to high cost of installments is will choose renting.

I would prefer renting a house until it is possible to get my personal house.
That idea of paying for a house on installments doesn't go well with me.

I will prefer to buy a house and pay installmentally, first me I want to be a landlord, avoid rent payment everytime and also be able to own a property easily

I prefer rent.
I think the installment thing is more expensive than acquiring a house through rent.
There are other things you would be asked to pay for if you pay for a house on installment.

Well personally to me I will prefer to have my own house, especially if install mentation is acceptable I will be very glad to pay installmentally

Although it all depends on choose and to me between buying a house with monthly installments and renting a house, I prefer buying a house with monthly installments much especially if I am working it will reduce the work load.

If I have a good job that is payinge well on monthly basis then I would certainly get a house and pay installment each month till I pay it off and the house become mine

The problem with this country is that nobody will be willing to give you a house for you to pay in installments but that is clearly the best idea. Paying rent especially for a long time is not a sustainable idea for your wealth.

I would prefer to buy a house on monthly installation than to pay rent monthly. At least by doing so, i would have peace of mind because i'm the owner of the house.

Buying a house on monthly installments is better than paying rent every month. After the agreed month of payment is completed you become the owner of the house, unlike rent where you are still a tenant no matter how many months you keep paying rents. So it better to own the house after several installment payment, it brings an inner peace and within a short while you be some a owner of a property.

I thnk it all boils down to the individuals that is involved here,because i think on my own personal level i would prefer to own my own apartment and that would be on a permanent basis where i would'nt have to bother about payment of rent anymore.

Monthly installment will definitely be the best but the problem is that it might actually be more expensive especially if you are buying the property slowly with your monthly earning. That's The only disadvantage.

This is going to depend so much on the state of my business. If I have an established business that is already going on smoothly I am definitely going to consider buying a house on mortgage but if not I am going to rent as long as I can.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back