What's new

What was your worst experience working for a freelance site?

At least you were able to earn some money even though the amount of money you earn isn't that much. I am a fan of people being able to write and earn money for their effort and that is why I easily get angry when a website does not pay its members as this members have actually put the effort into that website and at the end of the day they are not getting paid for it.

I never got paid before in my life and the payment which I recieved from the content mill was the first payment of my life. That was the first time I earned money in my life and the happiness cannot be described at that time. However, it was only around 8 or 9 pounds.

The worst experience I had as a freelancer is when a client asked for a refund after I have worked myself hard to deliver a quality job for him. I felt cheated when it happened.

Last edited:
The worst experience I had as a freelancer is when a client has for a refund after I have worked myself hard to deliver a quality job for him. I felt cheated when it happened.

On what kind of platform were you working? There are disadvantages of working at a few platforms where the customer can reject your work without any explanation and the platform mostly supports the customer because they are the ones who are paying for the job.

I was once upon a time a freelancer In fiverr working as a 2d animation expert for my clients. I got this new client who brought a job for me to do. It took close to complete three days before we could settle on something. It was one of my worst experience working as a freelancer

Haven't worked as a freelancer before but I hope to join the crew soonest. I knew freelancing was never easy anyway considering the competitiveness of the market. I just hope I would have a better experience than what most of my friends went through

Being rejected by the platform was my worst experience. The experience was so painful that I did not join another site for a long time. I am using another site but experience is not good either

The worst experience I had as a freelancer is when a client has for a refund after I have worked myself hard to deliver a quality job for him. I felt cheated when it happened.
That is so annoying. The client might have scammed you. Maybe he/she already user your content but is asking for a refund. Did he say why he wanted to be refunded?

I don't have any for now because I am not a freelancer although I am planning to be one in the future .when I am done learning the skill I am interested probably will come back later in the future to comment on this post to share my experiences for people to learn and have some idea.

The worst experience I had as a freelancer is when a client asked for a refund after I have worked myself hard to deliver a quality job for him. I felt cheated when it happened.
Yeah, almost same experience with my friend who is also a freelancer. He told me about it and I can imagine the disappointment, he should have told you what he doesn't like about it so you can make adjustments atleast

That's a very bad experience. In every bad experience there's lesson to be learnt and I believe you have learnt many lessons. For me I have never worked on any freelancing site.

I think not getting paid after doing the work is pretty much the worst thing that can happen as a freelancer. Once I toiled over a piece fro a magazine that shut down out of the blue. Chasing payments has to be the most trying thing for freelancers.

Though I have never be involve in any freelance work but I have had similar experiences while doing some work on a platform, after working hard to complet the task and get referrals, I was then told to send certain amount of coin so that I can be rewarded in full.

My work experience working on a freelance website was when I work on a website known as TCP game.com. I spent a lot of time and effort working on this website and earning some money without being paid for a long time and we later discovered that the website is a scam.
Welcome to the league my brother, we both work on the site by the TCPgaming, we were promised a better earning and we worked our ass off, but was scammed in the end because the admin refused to pay.

The worst experience I've ever had with freelance marketplace client is that after delivering the service a recall for a review which I later did any drop one star rating for me. This has affected my ratings in the marketplace and sales as well.

The worst experience I've ever had with freelance marketplace client is that after delivering the service a recall for a review which I later did any drop one star rating for me. This has affected my ratings in the marketplace and sales as well.
I dont get you what I know is rating is not compulsary its an optional thing mostly for people that dont have time for it,if that is what you mean,or can you explain in details what you really mean,the worst experience I have ever had myself is when I work with a freelance site at the end of everything they did not compensate my full earning I feel upset

I dont get you what I know is rating is not compulsary its an optional thing mostly for people that dont have time for it,if that is what you mean,or can you explain in details what you really mean,the worst experience I have ever had myself is when I work with a freelance site at the end of everything they did not compensate my full earning I feel upset
If you have ever sell a service on Fiverr, you will understand want I said in that comment. A negative review can have a lot of effect on your overall ratings and your ranks on Fiverr search engine.

To work on freelancer platform is not what I can say much about. To work on freelancer website needs to be study very well. This will make you master it and you will not loose.

I came across a buyer who wants to chase me with my service on freelance marketplace. He came with a job description and I did exactly what you asked me, but he called for refund after I deliver the service to him.

Working in freelancing sites can sometimes be frustrating and of course sometimes be enjoyable. I have seen someone who made so much amount of money on freelance site and the next thing his account was banned for the tangible reason.
Even though I have never worked in any freelancing site but I have also heard about this,I don't know whether they do ban the account intentionally or not.

Even though I have never worked in any freelancing site but I have also heard about this,I don't know whether they do ban the account intentionally or not.
which freelancing site are you talking about?I think that there are so many freelancing site which we can use today to make alot of money but talking about ban account I dont beleive that someone account can get ban in any legit site if you have not voileting one of their rules

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back