What's new

What was your worst experience working for a freelance site?

Majorly I do not see myself as one of those that could work on freelancing sites. I believe that the people that are making huge amount of money on freelancing sites are the ones with high level of internet skills.
You just have to learn and understand any skill you are interested to offer in the freelance platform. With that you can also join the trend and the possibility of making a huge sum of money could be possible.

You just have to learn and understand any skill you are interested to offer in the freelance platform. With that you can also join the trend and the possibility of making a huge sum of money could be possible.
It is very interesting to know that you are making a lot of money on freelancing sites. I would like to know the skills that I could acquire to get me some money. Thanks in anticipation.

My worst experience is when I was scam for some amount of money,so for this aspect I think that you will need to be careful,
You also need to try your best and Identify scan website .

A data entry website scam me about $23 and I will never forget that.

It is very interesting to know that you are making a lot of money on freelancing sites. I would like to know the skills that I could acquire to get me some money. Thanks in anticipation.
I am not earning much from Freelancing. Although I created account to offers my writing gig, I still find it a little bit difficult to get clients. Competition in These platform is huge. . anyway I am also looking forward to build up a good reputation.

This days what I see is that if you dont have a skills and knowledge which you will need to offer online its going to be a bit hard for you to make money as a freelancer that is why I will advice anyone to try and learn a skills anytime am doing well with upwork and fiverr

That's a really horrible experience you faced. I think he is really a mad guy. I am really lucky. I had not tried to work on freelancing sites. I am happy with crypto. I think at one stage, freelancers surely face some horrible experiences because they don't know exactly which mentality the clients have.

This one I worked for years ago delayed my payment for 3 months. I had stopped working on it because of this. They almost didn't pay me but I had my brother step in, who is a lawyer.

There are different freelancing platforms and there are different ways people are making money as a freelancer. My own was a situation in which my payment was not given even till this day.

Working in freelancing sites can sometimes be frustrating and of course sometimes be enjoyable. I have seen someone who made so much amount of money on freelance site and the next thing his account was banned for the tangible reason.

I think my worst experience was a time in which somebody did not post a job description properly and made me to do another different thing and the platform supported them

Your experience is kinda frustrating cos the client you worked for to help deliver his company's project is arrogant based on what you outlined. My worst nightmare online was when i lost my hard earned money to a ponzi scheme called MMM in 2016.
This is an online scheme that a lot of people I know invested their money and ultimately lost. The good thing is that people learn from it and they are not going to repeat that mistake again.

I don't even get any client on fiver before I leave there. I don't have any skill I can use to work in the platform then. Even my profile there is not good enough. I was waisting my time there. When I realized I was deceiving myself there, I run.

This is an online scheme that a lot of people I know invested their money and ultimately lost. The good thing is that people learn from it and they are not going to repeat that mistake again.
It is only people who are discipline that would avoid investing in such. There are so many people are just looking for every single opportunity to make money without having to look back on the risk factors of Such.

My worst experience was getting banned on a platform that I was really making good money on.

It was just some minor misunderstanding and the admin banned my account
. I have moved on.

My worst experience was getting banned on a platform that I was really making good money on.

. I have moved on.
Most people normally have issue with banning on most of the earning websites , take for example getting banned on a freelancing websites that you have accumulated huge amount of money on.

That is a really bad experience. If i was the one, i might have quoted freelancing. Anyways, i'm not a freelancer, i don't work for any freelancing sites and so i've never had any bad experience with it.

Although I haven't done freelance work before, I have encountered a situation similar to this when using the service Picoworkers. After using my data to watch some videos he requested I watch, share them, and complete other tasks, he claimed he wasn't satisfied and I wasn't paid.

So this happened many years ago, but it was at a freelance site called Fiverr. I used to do some content work there and liked it for a while, but decided to leave to pursue better things and options. Anyway, I remember having a horrible experience with a buyer, who wanted me to write an ad for his company. I wrote 8 drafts, but the guy wasn't having any of it. I told him that I'd try one more time, and if nothing would work, we'd mutual cancel. So I tried another draft, and he still hated it. So I requested we do a mutual cancellation, and he wasn't having it.

He kept telling me to do my job. And I told him, that we can't come to an agreement, so please, cancel. Anyway, he didn't, so I had to reach out to Fiverr. Doing so, got him really mad and he reached out to me, throwing curse words at me and just being awful. I forgot to block him after I cancelled, so he came at me. I blocked him soon after, but he said some horrible things. Anyway, ya learn from the mistake, and ya move on.

What was your worst experience working for a freelance site?
The worst experience that everyone could face as a freelancer is the payment method, some of the payment methods are not working in some countries so the websites should try to add many payment methods.

The worst site that treated me badly was when I fished my first task and I was waiting for payment but all I could see was payment will not be made until the following week.

. I have moved on.
That's very bad. You should've try to contact some of the admin of that forum and explain things to them. Though, I did not got banned while I was working at freelance sites, I know people who get banned for trivia issue.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back