What's new

What was your most rewarding investment in 2020?

The year 2020 brought a lot of uncertainty and because of that most investment opportunities did not exactly produce the required returns.

In the midst of all these though, some individuals still managed to earn huge bucks from their investments.

So what's the biggest investment returns you had in 2020?
For me, I bought a small quantity of bitcoin in March 2020 when the price was really down and I earned about 6x in September.

So tell me!
I started investing in cryptocurrency and I was reaping the benefits. I am making a profit but now the amount is less. I think as the days go by I am learning to trade cryptocurrencies and in the future it will be a source of income for me.

For me my most rewarding investment of 2020 was investing in etherum and leaving it on my wallet, I totally forgot about it and few weeks ago when I checked it, it has appreciated a lot, the only mistake I made back then was not buying lot's of it, the amount I bought was very small but still I saw some remarkable profits.

My most rewarding investment is when I trade commodity. There is a particular product that I focus on as a farmer. Whenever I'm out of stock I usually approach other farmers around me to source for it so as to get supply for my customers and whenever I tried this, the profit is always bigger than the ones I cultivated by myself

No one is my rewarding investment in 2020 because 2020 is very critical year due to corona. and every one face many problens in that year..

I am yet to bank on my investment in 2020, however, I earned really well from my older projects, the projects that were started in 2019. I am yet to make exact calculations, but I sold 6 projects in 2020 and earned good profits.
That's really massive news to be honest. So you are still expecting some nice gains from investments that you did last year. If it were possible I would really like to know those projects that you talked about selling last year. I am actually looking for opportunities to also invest and get something tangible this year.

My most rewarding investment in 2020 was my investment on litecoin, I invested on litecoin early last year and I left the coin their for some months, you know during December period the price skyrocketed more than what I expected, it was boom boom all the way.

The most rewarding investment I make in 2020 is in bitcoin. In fact I bought sizable number of bit coin during lockdown so as the lucky to have it the bitcoin increases astronomically to extend that it it multtiply in six fold, so the the gain I make is highly impressive in terms of money I make. Bitcoin which is the crypto leader is really lifted me to greater high to extend that the money I gained has been using to invest in another business.
Post automatically merged:

The most rewarding investment I make in 2020 is in bitcoin. In fact I bought sizable number of bit coin during lockdown so as the lucky to have it the bitcoin increases astronomically to extend that it it multtiply in six fold, so the the gain I make is highly impressive in terms of money I make. Bitcoin which is the crypto leader is really lifted me to greater high to extend that the money I gained has been using to invest in another business.

The start of a new year is always one of the best times to review your investment strategy. We know what happened last year, but 2020 is a chapter waiting to be written. One thing we can count on is that 2020 won’t be exactly like 2019. And let’s also not forget that not only will 2020 be a new year, but it’s also the start of a new decade. That means thinking longer term than usual this is good and best site

The year 2020 brought a lot of uncertainty and because of that most investment opportunities did not exactly produce the required returns.

In the midst of all these though, some individuals still managed to earn huge bucks from their investments.

So what's the biggest investment returns you had in 2020?
For me, I bought a small quantity of bitcoin in March 2020 when the price was really down and I earned about 6x in September.

So tell me!
My most rewarding investment in the year 2020 was cryptocurrency. Though highly volatile but quite rewarding. Once you know your onions, you can make a fortune trading cryptocurrency. It really turned my fortune around.

My most rewarding investment is is car wash business, I started it in 2013 I used this same investment to sponsor my self in school qnd and other activities that was achieved with the help of the investment.
Post automatically merged:

My most rewarding investment is is car washbusiness, I started it in 2013 I used this same investment to sponsor my self in school qnd and other activities that was achieved with the help of the investment.

My most rewarding investment in 2020 was dedicating my time online to make money, I took out time to research ways I can earn with my data and I'm glad that I found Bizdustry.

My most rewarding Investment as at 2020 was investing in myself and upgrading my skills. With these skills, it has given me a pathways to make more money in this new year. Investment on one's self is an investment no one would ever regret, I can assure you of this.

It is true that a lot of people review the past year amd make.plans for the upcoming year, in the beginning ofbthe new year, however, you don't need to be at the threshold of new year to do that. You can do that every day, every week, and every month.

My biggest investment in 2020 was making investing my time and money into learning web development. It have been an interesting journey.. I invested in forex trading as well but I lost a great deal

Only business Iowa pursuit in 2020 was the business of survival against Corona virus even the government of my country did nothing to the people than fighting of Corona virus likewise mean I did nothing but this year I started investing a lot

Crypto currency investmeng is one of my most rewarding investment because i earned some few cash trading crypto then and it was fun

Sales of digital infrared thermometer was supposed to be my most rewarding investment in 2020 but one thing led to another, my order got delayed until the price came down.

Their was not much to write home about in the year 2020,my most rewarding work which i engage in was freelancing for a private tv station as a journalist.

My most rewarding investment was crypto currency investment, i was always more careful investing in it to earn more money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back