What's new

What was your most rewarding investment in 2020?

Trojan8

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The year 2020 brought a lot of uncertainty and because of that most investment opportunities did not exactly produce the required returns.

In the midst of all these though, some individuals still managed to earn huge bucks from their investments.

So what's the biggest investment returns you had in 2020?
For me, I bought a small quantity of bitcoin in March 2020 when the price was really down and I earned about 6x in September.

So tell me!

I am yet to bank on my investment in 2020, however, I earned really well from my older projects, the projects that were started in 2019. I am yet to make exact calculations, but I sold 6 projects in 2020 and earned good profits.

My main investments in 2020 was on cryptocurrencies market, during the lockdown I took more time to learn about it and it has been really helpful and profitable. Though the market is very volatile, I was still able to hold through all the time. I'll be looking forward to more of the forex market this year.

The most rewarding investment for me in year 2020 was the time I spent to increase the contents on my blog. My website has grown beyond a ghost town it used to be before. I made a goal of writing 1000 per day for 90 days and I was able to write over 127,000 words in few months. This has help my blog to continue to thrive up till now.

I did not make any investment in 2020. However, I had put some money to set up a blog in 2019. In 2020, the blog generated $300 in total. This is goog earning compared to minimal time I invest on my site.

2020 was such a pain in the ass.I work as a teacher in a private school where we were not paid for six months and we still have to pay bills.I was happy that I got introduced to bizdustry, the time I invested on it was very productive.

The year 2020 brought a lot of uncertainty and because of that most investment opportunities did not exactly produce the required returns.

In the midst of all these though, some individuals still managed to earn huge bucks from their investments.

For me, I bought a small quantity of bitcoin in March 2020 when the price was really down and I earned about 6x in September.

So tell me!
I honestly don't have any. What I wanted to invest in but I later didn't is crypto currency. I regret it a little bit, I am looking into what I can do this year. Something I will look back in 2022 and thank my 2021 self.

Though it took me a long time before I started investing last year because I was hoping the Corona will soon go. But lately December, I started investing in some coins and I was able to make a paltry sum of 200$ only.

So tell me!
my most rewarding investment in 2020 was my savings and investments plan with PiggyVest savings App. the app is so wonderful and it's a source of financial discipline. it has taught me a lot of things. long life PiggyVest, long life bizdustry

My biggest investment was Bitcoin. And it has increased exponentially to the glory of God. I will continue to invest more in it until I become the next Elon Musk. It is all a matter of determination and I am up to the task.
Post automatically merged:

My biggest investment was Bitcoin. And it has increased exponentially to the glory of God. I will continue to invest more in it until I become the next Elon Musk. It is all a matter of determination and I am up to the task.

Mmmm, 2020!.
I do not really invest on any business in last year because of what covid-19 caused to me but I made effort to buy little in a Bitcoin at early of November. So, I did not able to invest on any business but in this year I have a good plan on a business to invest to.

I don't think 2020 was a good year for me as regards investments. I tried many investments which includes hyip,ico and other crypto stuffs. I ended up losing instead of gaining. My only blissful moments came from my little Bitcoin coins which multiplied in value in a space of just weeks. This month looks promising and I hope to make better decisions.

So tell me!
I think that the best investment that I had made in 2020 was into the yobit TALK token which was released towards the latter part for last year. Whilst this was not a physical investment, I did invest my time into earning this token, and upon its release the token was very well valued, far more so than I had expected, and the time that I spent earning it had definitely paid off considerably. Unfortunately since then the token has not done very well.

I didn’t really have much investments in 202 l0 as it was a tough year for me, no job no money but I did one small investment gave me a little money to put things together then I did some online surveys and made a little money for myself

For me, my most profitable investment in the last year was domaining. I was able to get good returns on my domain investment. I purchased some domains and was able to sell a good number of them to end users at reasonable prices (some high, some low profits) in the course of the year.

It's always nice to get token coins that paid off even if the rewards are small. In your case, the rewards were great and I am really happy for you. Hope you sold the coins when the price was right? It would be a little bit disappointing if you didn't.
I think that the best investment that I had made in 2020 was into the yobit TALK token which was released towards the latter part for last year. Whilst this was not a physical investment, I did invest my time into earning this token, and upon its release the token was very well valued, far more so than I had expected, and the time that I spent earning it had definitely paid off considerably. Unfortunately since then the token has not done very well.

It's always nice to get token coins that paid off even if the rewards are small. In your case, the rewards were great and I am really happy for you. Hope you sold the coins when the price was right? It would be a little bit disappointing if you didn't.
Yes fortunately I did sell them when the price was right. The coin released, and I sold it within an hour of actually being. And thankfully that was the right decision as the value did go down in the days that followed its release, and at the moment it is 10% of the value that it started off with. So I am happy that I caught that at the right time. Thank you :)

So tell me!
My biggest investment I have made in Biggest Investment 2020 is my cryptocurrency investment, this is where I have made a lot of profit and this year has been great for me and it will be memorable for me and I will never forget it.

I am yet to bank on my investment in 2020, however, I earned really well from my older projects, the projects that were started in 2019. I am yet to make exact calculations, but I sold 6 projects in 2020 and earned good profits.
The start of a new year is always one of the best times to review your investment strategy. We know what happened last year, but 2020 is a chapter waiting to be written. One thing we can count on is that 2020 won’t be exactly like 2019. And let’s also not forget that not only will 2020 be a new year, but it’s also the start of a new decade. That means thinking longer term than usual.
Post automatically merged:

The start of a new year is always one of the best times to review your investment strategy. We know what happened last year, but 2020 is a chapter waiting to be written. One thing we can count on is that 2020 won’t be exactly like 2019. And let’s also not forget that not only will 2020 be a new year, but it’s also the start of a new decade. That means thinking longer term than usual.

It is true that a lot of people review the past year amd make.plans for the upcoming year, in the beginning ofbthe new year, however, you don't need to be at the threshold of new year to do that. You can do that every day, every week, and every month. If you can do review of your performance regularly and make new plans accordingly frequently, you will be successful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back