What's new

What was your most rewarding investment in 2020?

For me the year 2020 was unlike the other years have experienced in my life, the pandemic and lockdown definitely would have a hand in that, the investment I can I made was sports betting and is that really an investment, more like gamble

Though the year was challanging,the lockdown kept me at a confirn location,and i device a means of producing some vegitable and nuture it within a short period.
I realy made some cash out of this produce while the lockdown lasted.

For me the year 2020 was unlike the other years have experienced in my life, the pandemic and lockdown definitely would have a hand in that, the investment I can I made was sports betting and is that really an investment, more like gamble
Its more like a gamble and its very risky ,to me i don't see that as an investment ,because of how risky sport investment could be to lose a lot of money

I knew about Cryptocurrency and delve into online earning gigs in 2020. I think 2020 have its own positive way, and not negativity all through.

My most rewarding investment in 2020 was investing in cryptocurrency now I will say have last number of satoshi but it's not yet up to a bitcoin but we are hoping that you get to one Bitcoin.

One of most cherished moment and rewarding investment in 2020 will most definitely be cryptocurrency. I always traded it throughout last year and still do now

It is indeed a gamble because there are no guarantees, nothing is sure at all, I think it should be done with money one can afford to lose and seen as an investment although some people saw it as an investment and made it big
Its more like a gamble and its very risky ,to me i don't see that as an investment ,because of how risky sport investment could be to lose a lot of money

Bloomberg is vital to how Middle Eastern actors interact with and participate in the global financial system, linking them to global stock markets and assisting inward investment.

My most rewarding investment for the year 2020 was when I invested some money into a friend's business that later gave me a lot of profit and return.

The gains i made during the year 2020,was my venture into ownership and cultivation of agricultural produce of vegitables,i made some moerate cash that i used to put into other business.
And also we did the delivery of the items to customers ourself,which brings in additional money.

many investment was on crypto but I also believe there are numbers of pages which were more profitable as of last year 2020.

My main investments in 2020 was on cryptocurrencies market, during the lockdown I took more time to learn about it and it has been really helpful and profitable. Though the market is very volatile, I was still able to hold through all the time. I'll be looking forward to more of the forex market this year.
My own project investment was in the agricultural sector,it is an edible product and vegitables,it did not take that long to cultivate and the reward was massive,especially during the lockdown,i made a lot of profit through this venture.

when it comes to monetary terms, I did not make any money through investment in 2020 but when it comes to knowledge I invested a lot of time in acquiring knowledge on how to make money online.

Well my greatest investment from that 2020 till date still remains my investment in to crypto currencies that was so profitable as at then and I also got alot of cash back.

My most rewarding investment in 2020 was investing in cryptocurrency now I will say have last number of satoshi but it's not yet up to a bitcoin but we are hoping that you get to one Bitcoin.
During the pandemic,the things that kept us busy was a long time project we had been nursing for a long time,and we venture into it during the lockdown.It was vegitable cultivation,and it took us just 2weeks to cultivate,and we started selling it.we make some huge cash out of it.

I made a lot of investing that did not quite pay off in 2020 but I was proud of one that did a lot and that was my investment I made in bitcoin and ethereum.

My most rewarding investment for the year 2020 was the cryptocurrencies investment and the trade I once did on binary. They were very profitable outcomes

May 1st the world investment was when I invested on bitcoin I thought it will give me more money but didn't give me as much as I want but that is what life is all about it taught me a lesson that keep me going today

The investment that brought me much money in 2020 is my investment on crypto currency because i got more two times the money i invested on bitcoin and then the one on lotecoin i was happy and this make me interest on crypto currency and now I'm even trading it.

The year 2020 brought a lot of uncertainty and because of that most investment opportunities did not exactly produce the required returns.

In the midst of all these though, some individuals still managed to earn huge bucks from their investments.

So what's the biggest investment returns you had in 2020?
For me, I bought a small quantity of bitcoin in March 2020 when the price was really down and I earned about 6x in September.

So tell me!
😫😫i don't know why i do come across people that will tell you they made multiple of their income out investment in bitcoin whereas the market dump on my investment. I will testify mine to very soon.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back