What's new

What was your first ever work budget online like?

Am doing great so far snd you? Yes that is why it is best to also have other sources of income and not rely on just what you do or earn online alone, cause anything can happen at anytime.
Same, it's been a while, how have you been? You are right, having one source of income will not help, if you want to make success out of what you are doing you need to have multiple income streams.

You are true, but for me I'm a person that believe motivation is real,an it has helped me a lot in my financial journey, yeah for sure discipline is very important.
what made me say that motivation is not real is because it can fade away. You can be motivated today but tomorrow you will not feel any atom of motivation. But whenever you are disciplined you will always do what you're supposed to do whether you are interested or not.

what made me say that motivation is not real is because it can fade away. You can be motivated today but tomorrow you will not feel any atom of motivation. But whenever you are disciplined you will always do what you're supposed to do whether you are interested or not.
Yeah that's true, but it do help sometimes no matter how small it might sounds, sometimes you might have the discipline but if motivation is absent you might not achieve your goal for that day.

Yeah that's true, but it do help sometimes no matter how small it might sounds, sometimes you might have the discipline but if motivation is absent you might not achieve your goal for that day.
Whenever you are very much disciplined you don't need motivation because even if you're not feeling like doing anything you must do it because you have to do it. That is how discipline works. Disciplined people don't do things because they love it.

Whenever you are very much disciplined you don't need motivation because even if you're not feeling like doing anything you must do it because you have to do it. That is how discipline works. Disciplined people don't do things because they love it.
That's kinda true, but I think some times you no matter how deciplined you are you might have this felling what you are doing is not worth, when you started thinking like this that's means you are less motivated, what do you got to say on this.

When you started working online, what was your first ever work budget like? Did you have enough money to devote to your new work? Or did it take time to get your work to a sustainable mark?
My first online earning platform was bizdustry because I joined 3 years ago and this was my first platform for online earning, I didn't believe earlier that one can earn money by working online I took my first withdrawal for $7.After that I joined many platforms through which I used to earn a good amount monthly.

When you started working online, what was your first ever work budget like? Did you have enough money to devote to your new work? Or did it take time to get your work to a sustainable mark?
I didn't have any budget when I start my online career because I was working actively not running a business but now I am raising money in order to start a business.

I think having a daily target is very much effective. All you need is to work very hard on the daily basis to achieve the daily goals and before you know it you'll begin to achieve great things every single month.

It is compulsory to have a daily target because this helps you to make money no matter what it takes and it also makes it possible to make money in a much better way.

I didn't have any budget when I start my online career because I was working actively not running a business but now I am raising money in order to start a business.
That's a good idea, starting up a business Will be a good idea especially if you know what kind of business you'll be going for, which kind of business are you planning on to go for.

That's kinda true, but I think some times you no matter how deciplined you are you might have this felling what you are doing is not worth, when you started thinking like this that's means you are less motivated, what do you got to say on this.
that is why I said it is important and necessary you are very much disciplined. If you are disciplined you will do what you're supposed to do whether you are motivated or not. It is just as simple as that.

that is why I said it is important and necessary you are very much disciplined. If you are disciplined you will do what you're supposed to do whether you are motivated or not. It is just as simple as that.
Yeah, they both help in different ways, each an everyone of them has its function, I think if you want to be successful you need to have both of them.

Honestly, when I began to work online, I had no budget. There was no budget I made and I made a mistake by spending any little money that comes my way and it is not supposed to be so
This is the kind of stories that I usually like to hear. It is a clear indication that you can make a lot of money online by starting from zero. All you need is hard work and dedication.

Yeah, they both help in different ways, each an everyone of them has its function, I think if you want to be successful you need to have both of them.
Another one we should take note of his consistency because anybody who wants to be successful in his business really needs to be consistent and hard-working

I think that this is why a person should try to motivate himself and conduct self-counselling sessions regularly in order to stay motivated all the time. This is important.

Having the both of them always is always important and necessary. it will make you to always feel optimistic everyday you wake up in order to work hard. But even at that discipline is the greatest

When i started working online, i didn't have any work budget. This is because i was scared about the whole working online thing. I just decided to give working online a try and i never thought about a work budget at that time.

That's a good idea, starting up a business Will be a good idea especially if you know what kind of business you'll be going for, which kind of business are you planning on to go for.
You are right, having an idea before starting a business is necessary because it all starts with a dream and idea, actually I want to start affiliate marketing business.

Well, I tend to create a specific work budget in the sense that I set a specific target daily when it comes to making money and i also have a minimum investment budget as well.

My first pay online was from a paid to post forum. I was so happy about it because I did not invest much money to earn. I just bought data bundles which is something I had always done. My time devotion made me earn my first income online..

Another one we should take note of his consistency because anybody who wants to be successful in his business really needs to be consistent and hard-working
That's true, I completely agreed with what you've said, not only that you also need to be deciplined, it will help you a lot, if you are not having the decipline you might not get the results you are looking for.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back