What's new

What was your first ever work budget online like?

When you started working online, what was your first ever work budget like? Did you have enough money to devote to your new work? Or did it take time to get your work to a sustainable mark?

When I was introduced to working online as a freelancer, I never had any budget expectation to be making online but after making my first money which was around $10 I started having an expectation of at least 10 to $50 within the first few months of working online.

My first ever worked budget online was to be able to settle my basic needs like recharging, dataing myself and buying clothes for myself out of the money I do get online.

When I started I was pretty new to making money online so it was totally different for me. It took time for me to adjust to the new activity but I eventually did.

I have not gotte a contract online because I know that you can only get this on freelancing sites which I'm not so active with due to the high level of saturation there.

First ever work budget online? I don't think I have, when I first started out I do not see a need for having a work budget online. It sounds funny, but I actually just flow with the tide. I just do my thing.

Actually if you are working with post to pay forums, it usually become very hard to have a big budget because the earnings is not that much and all your budget will be base on small small stuffs.

Well, I tend to create a specific work budget in the sense that I set a specific target daily when it comes to making money and i also have a minimum investment budget as well.
I think this is a very good idea and since I started making this kind of budget I have made significant progress in terms of working online. It will also make you to be very much focused to achieve your aim on daily basis.

I believe everyone always have a budget to which he wanted to accomplish at some point in time. The first time online, I made a budget, based on my target and I tried so hard to achieved that.

My first work online was working on an article writing site, though it was not really stressful but it took me time create original contents. The pay was actually okay until the site stopped paying well.

This is one of the challenges most websites have when it comes to paying those who work on them and it as a result of not finding a way for them to sustain their longevity online and it's why we have few places to make money online from now.

It has been a long time now and I most confess, my first ever budget online wasn't successful even though I made several efforts afterward, but it couldn't work.

The foundation of the budget wasn't that concrete and there was also something that I could have done or consider before starting the business.

My first pay online was from a paid to post forum. I was so happy about it because I did not invest much money to earn. I just bought data bundles which is something I had always done. My time devotion made me earn my first income online..

This was exactly how I felt when I was able to get my first payment of $10 from working online and I believe that website that paid me that amount of money was called forum coin if I remember correctly. They are still paying today.

I believe everyone always have a budget to which he wanted to accomplish at some point in time. The first time online, I made a budget, based on my target and I tried so hard to achieved that.
Yeah, it is great to set a budget that we can afford to reach. If you set your target too high, you will only be disappointed that you never reached it. That will only lead you to losing your self belief and confidence.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back