What's new

Will we ever see a worldwide fiat currency

I think that's totally possible, the dollar is not exactly that, but similar since it's the world's reserve currency and all countries have debt in that currency, but I don't think you can use it freely in all countries, in fact you can't, but I think in the future we'll see something like that.

I think that's totally possible, the dollar is not exactly that, but similar since it's the world's reserve currency and all countries have debt in that currency, but I don't think you can use it freely in all countries, in fact you can't, but I think in the future we'll see something like that.
Dollar could be different terms like Canadian dollar or hong kong dollar or united states of America dollar. This means it has various meanings. Then to conclude this is the USD debt of America for other countries in gold.

Dollar could be different terms like Canadian dollar or hong kong dollar or united states of America dollar. This means it has various meanings. Then to conclude this is the USD debt of America for other countries in gold.
When people refer to the dollar, most of the time they are referring to the U.S. dollar, especially because I remarked that it is the world's reserve currency, which is the U.S. dollar, most countries have foreign debt in that currency, just as it is widely used for international trade.

I do not see a possibility of one single fiat currency for all countries. Technically this is not possible because of different kinds of income level of countries. However, I see a possibility of single currency for some regions. For instance, European countries have one single currency called Euro.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back