Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where you lived in severe debt? As in you were in debt that you couldn't crawl away from easily. I've been in debt sometimes, but it's not debt that will bury me or cause me lifelong issues. But I still want to eventually pay off any debts I do have so I can be 100% financially stable.

Anyway, if you've lived in said debt, how did you get out of it? Did you ever get out of it? Or shall I say, did you lessen the debt?

I can totally relate to your concerns about debt. It's a tough spot to be in, but the good news is that many people have been there and come out stronger on the other side. Personally, I've faced my fair share of financial challenges, including periods of severe debt.

Yes, I have once lived in a severe debt. I had outstanding loans on two banks, and debt on a couple of micro finance companies. I had to sell my assets to pay the loan. I still have debt but it is manageable,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back