What's new

Ever financed a new business on the side?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you're running a business, you may be making good profits. And in turn, you may be able to expand, or instead of expanding, you could finance a new business startup on the side, maybe next to your current business if possible. Have you ever financed a new business after you started to make it good with your first? And would you consider a third or even fourth business if the others are a success too?

When I was running offline business, I mainly focused on the businesses I was running, I never financed any business on the side. However, as an online business owner, I am involved with a lot of things, I have financed a couple of projects. I am not making money on most of the projects I financed.

When I was running offline business, I mainly focused on the businesses I was running, I never financed any business on the side. However, as an online business owner, I am involved with a lot of things, I have financed a couple of projects. I am not making money on most of the projects I financed.
I mostly keep to my main work myself. Have considered starting a business that isn't freelance work. But I've put things on hold with how inflation has been going on, so I don't want to get anything new going unless I know I can do good in it and profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back