What's new

What was your first ever work budget online like?

Well the first time I started running a business, the money was not enough for me to run it perfectly but due to my willingness to achieved the aims of the business, I have to manage the little resources I have had

Mine was kind of funny, because I do set some targets that even if I spend months I'll not achieve them😅, but with time everything fall back to place, I set target and I achieve them daily.
I think having a daily target is very much effective. All you need is to work very hard on the daily basis to achieve the daily goals and before you know it you'll begin to achieve great things every single month.

I think having a daily target is very much effective. All you need is to work very hard on the daily basis to achieve the daily goals and before you know it you'll begin to achieve great things every single month.
That's true, if you have a daily target it will also help you to achieve your monthly and yearly targets, its all about having a plan, process and following it.

Well sometimes we have to borrow money in other to finance our business both online and offline and that doesn't sounds like you are Incapable of running or financing the business but to avoid some kind of internal inflation.

Mine was kind of funny, because I do set some targets that even if I spend months I'll not achieve them😅, but with time everything fall back to place, I set target and I achieve them daily.
That kind of target is really good because it can motivate you to become better and strive very hard to reach that point and even if you don't reach that point, you might get close to the point.

That kind of target is really good because it can motivate you to become better and strive very hard to reach that point and even if you don't reach that point, you might get close to the point.
Yeah exactly, an also if you are earning a tangible amount of money you will always have the motivation to keep moving, money is also a good motivating factor.

That's true, if you have a daily target it will also help you to achieve your monthly and yearly targets, its all about having a plan, process and following it.
Breaking your goals into daily tasks is very important and necessary because it will help you to be very much efficient. That is one of the ways to be able to achieve your long-term goals whether it is monthly or yearly.

Breaking your goals into daily tasks is very important and necessary because it will help you to be very much efficient. That is one of the ways to be able to achieve your long-term goals whether it is monthly or yearly.
I agree with this, if you are achieving your daily targets you'll definitely achieve that of the monthly and the yearly, having daily targets is very important just like you said.

I agree with this, if you are achieving your daily targets you'll definitely achieve that of the monthly and the yearly, having daily targets is very important just like you said.
Definitely, that is why it is always important to we should not joke with the things we do on daily basis because they can be a gateway to our success. When we waste our time every day, at the end of the month we will not be able to achieve anything.

Definitely, that is why it is always important to we should not joke with the things we do on daily basis because they can be a gateway to our success. When we waste our time every day, at the end of the month we will not be able to achieve anything.
That's completely true, not been able to make up your daily goals will also affect your monthly target and that of the yearly aswell, that's why we need to be very serious with it.

That's completely true, not been able to make up your daily goals will also affect your monthly target and that of the yearly aswell, that's why we need to be very serious with it.
Being serious with everything we do every single day is important and necessary. Someone even told me that he really takes every minute seriously. He breaks his tasks to every minute.

Being serious with everything we do every single day is important and necessary. Someone even told me that he really takes every minute seriously. He breaks his tasks to every minute.
Wow that's sounds good, I think if you are doing that it will help you a lot, but sometimes at some point we lack motivation, what do you do when you lack the motivation to keep moving?

My first work online was working on an article writing site, though it was not really stressful but it took me time create original contents. The pay was actually okay until the site stopped paying well.

When I started to work online, I realise that there are some things that I will need to buy in order to make my work easier and as such a potential around $300 and that is what I'm still working with.

When you started working online, what was your first ever work budget like? Did you have enough money to devote to your new work? Or did it take time to get your work to a sustainable mark?
Honestly, when I began to work online, I had no budget. There was no budget I made and I made a mistake by spending any little money that comes my way and it is not supposed to be so

My first work online was working on an article writing site, though it was not really stressful but it took me time create original contents. The pay was actually okay until the site stopped paying well.
Happy to see you again, how do you do?
That's one of the challenges we do face while working online, most of the legit platforms will stop paying which is very bad.

At the end of the day only the ponzi scheme owners make the highest profit. The early comers also make profit most of the time but a lot of people will still lose. So it is really not advisable to invest.

I have been following many Hyips and I think that there are many Hyips that become popular because they set the kind of profit rate that could allow them to entice new investors.

Wow that's sounds good, I think if you are doing that it will help you a lot, but sometimes at some point we lack motivation, what do you do when you lack the motivation to keep moving?
in my own opinion motivation is not real. What is real is discipline. Whenever you are very much disciplined you will always do what you're supposed to do. Discipline is something people should try to have.

in my own opinion motivation is not real. What is real is discipline. Whenever you are very much disciplined you will always do what you're supposed to do. Discipline is something people should try to have.
You are true, but for me I'm a person that believe motivation is real,an it has helped me a lot in my financial journey, yeah for sure discipline is very important.

Happy to see you again, how do you do?
That's one of the challenges we do face while working online, most of the legit platforms will stop paying which is very bad.
Am doing great so far snd you? Yes that is why it is best to also have other sources of income and not rely on just what you do or earn online alone, cause anything can happen at anytime.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back