What's new

What was your first ever work budget online like?

my first work online, i had to do it virtually free of charge this was to enable me build my profile as the task was huge and it was coming from a company that would boost my c.v.
my first work online, i had to do it virtually free of charge this was to enable me build my profile as the task was huge and it was coming from a company that would boost my c.v.

When I first started working online I didn't budget any money to get started. I only budgeted money for data, that's all. As a newbie in the online space, it's good to work first to raise money to invest on other business online.

I started in the online space with absolutely nothing. After some period of time I was able to come across some businesses that were very much helpful. I have also invested in Ponzi schemes around 2017 when I started working online but at the end of the day I lost everything.

I actually believed in starting small because if you always target to start big then you might end up not starting at all. I started freelancing with my smartphone before I bought a good PC.
You are absolutely right by saying this, most especially as a newbie I don't think if you're expected to budget more. As it can make you to lose interest or sometimes makes you lazy. It's always advisable to budget small.

When you started working online, what was your first ever work budget like? Did you have enough money to devote to your new work? Or did it take time to get your work to a sustainable mark?

I created my budget in the month of January. However, it was not a really strict budget. The fact remains that I have created a fixed budget a few days ago and I am still trying to manage it.

The first work I did online did not cost me money, instead, it paid me money. For many years I did not have my own projects, therefore, what ever I was earning I used for myself. Then I created my own project which needed some sort of budget.

You are absolutely right by saying this, most especially as a newbie I don't think if you're expected to budget more. As it can make you to lose interest or sometimes makes you lazy. It's always advisable to budget small.
If you have a very huge target but don't see a feasible way to get to it then it would make you lazy and keep you frustrated. The best thing is to make the most out of anything you have right now.

The first-ever budget to engage in is the establishment of a blog and I did so with all the available resources at my disposal and I was able to make its successful with no hiccups.

The first project that I did an outline was to invest on a paid to click website because I needed to upgrade to the premium membership in order to make more money on this platform..

I created my budget in the month of January. However, it was not a really strict budget. The fact remains that I have created a fixed budget a few days ago and I am still trying to manage it.
You're doing well seriously in as much as you want to make considerable amount of money. You have to make sure you always make budget. Making budget is the only way to achieve the best.

The first project that I did an outline was to invest on a paid to click website because I needed to upgrade to the premium membership in order to make more money on this platform..

Well, I have also invested in many paid to click websites, but now I no longer invest in those websites anymore because now I am considering other investment strategies.

Well my first business online, has alot of complications due to my imbalance budget though it wasn't my fault but I believe a better budget can help in achieving a better success for every business both online and offline.

Well my first business online, has alot of complications due to my imbalance budget though it wasn't my fault but I believe a better budget can help in achieving a better success for every business both online and offline.

I think that almost each and every kind of person faces some sort of issues when it comes to starting any kind of business. This is why it is important to deal with those challenges in the best manner. Having said that, the issue of capital is one of the most common kind of issues many people usually face.

I started in the online space with absolutely nothing. After some period of time I was able to come across some businesses that were very much helpful. I have also invested in Ponzi schemes around 2017 when I started working online but at the end of the day I lost everything.
With Ponzi scheme you would definitely loss your money because it is something that is built without a structure and would collapse as more pressure or people is added to the platform.

With Ponzi scheme you would definitely loss your money because it is something that is built without a structure and would collapse as more pressure or people is added to the platform.
At the end of the day only the ponzi scheme owners make the highest profit. The early comers also make profit most of the time but a lot of people will still lose. So it is really not advisable to invest.

Mine was kind of funny, because I do set some targets that even if I spend months I'll not achieve them😅, but with time everything fall back to place, I set target and I achieve them daily.

Ponzi scheme is dangerous and risky. I know some people who invested in a particular ponzi and till todaɗbut they've have collect dime from it.
Ponzi scheme is dangerous and risky. I know some people who invested in a particular ponzi and till todaɗbut they've have collect dime from it.

My first online work is paid to post forums before I am exposed to sport betting and other kind of business. I just devoted my time to be working at night, and it was a success because I was able to cash out without investing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back