What's new

What was the highest risk investment you ever made?

Sounds interesting, if I may ask what online business are you into and how much did you put in as your startup capital, most importantly how long did you have to wait to get returns?
I would have been more eager to tell you about it but the site crashed last month. I am glad I made my profit before they did. Still, I lost about $700 to the platform. It was so sad.

I would have been more eager to tell you about it but the site crashed last month. I am glad I made my profit before they did. Still, I lost about $700 to the platform. It was so sad.
That is really sad. Loosing a whole $700! That is a really high amount. How much did you earn from the site before it went scam? I hope that the amount earned is higher than what you lost.

Wow, seven hundred dollars is not a small thing, that's alot. I can only imagine what you went through, how where you able to cope with that?

The highest risky investment I have ever made was in Forex trading and it didn't end up well for my investment which was worth over $2000 and I lost it all.
Wow, so sorry for your loss. That's like a million naira here in my local currency, maybe you actually thought it was and easy stuff. Some of friends also ventured into it without having prior knowledge about it and not even one of them succeeded. Sorry for the loss though

The highest risking investments I have ever made was when I invested $100 on a hyip websites that they only paid me back 30% of my money and the rest was a story
One of the high risk investment among the ones i would called hyip investment,is when i have to put all my logistics fund into a project that has a probable chance of suceeding.And it came out to be somehow of an experience.

One of the high risk investment among the ones i would called hyip investment,is when i have to put all my logistics fund into a project that has a probable chance of suceeding.And it came out to be somehow of an experience.
Am sure you invested on it cause you saw a chance of success. What happened to the investment though? Did it not succeed or was it a scam?

The highest investment I made was on my self, just by paying for my education, buying books, feeding, paying for house rent and paying for transportation.

The highest risking investments I have ever made was when I invested $100 on a hyip websites that they only paid me back 30% of my money and the rest was a story
One of the highest risk investment i have made aside from hyip investment,was when i used the money i was supposed to put into our logistics business and invested into a venture that has a high probability of coming out with little or nothing at the end of the day,i learnt my lessons there.

The most scary risk in ever made I add some coin to the mining process to make it faster where I was unable to withdraw the money those coin back to my wallet

Wow, so sorry for your loss. That's like a million naira here in my local currency, maybe you actually thought it was and easy stuff. Some of friends also ventured into it without having prior knowledge about it and not even one of them succeeded. Sorry for the loss though
It was something that was referred to me and I really believe that it's something that was very legit because a lot of people who are in it before me got paid well.

It was something that was referred to me and I really believe that it's something that was very legit because a lot of people who are in it before me got paid well.
Too bad you didn't make further inquiries but I guess that's how experience gives out it's lessons. Atleast now you know more about it and you will definitely make progress this time if you do the needful and also careful

Too bad you didn't make further inquiries but I guess that's how experience gives out it's lessons. Atleast now you know more about it and you will definitely make progress this time if you do the needful and also careful
I actually made all the necessary inquiries about them and even contacted some already investors in the company and they vouched for them but everything went wrong all of sudden.

I actually made all the necessary inquiries about them and even contacted some already investors in the company and they vouched for them but everything went wrong all of sudden.
Maybe its time you take a break from it as you may lose focus as a result of fear if you should go back to trading on the platform. You can rather go into cryptocurrency trading and start with about $5 just to study the market first.

The biggest investment was in a hyip mining site that gave me great acceleration if I invested. In the end, I took my money back + some profit and immediately the site became a scam, I was lucky.

My friend used to say swim or sink. Ever since then, my risk-taking has increased especially when it comes to trading. Life is a risk and many of the successful businessmen and women out there take risks.

I would say I've never made any high risk investments. I'm always scared to invest my money in something especially if it's online. I don't want to lose the little money i have.

If you study the high scheme investment very well , they normally pay at first just to have payment proof and people will confirm them to be paying ,they are just using the payment proof to lay trap for more people to join then , they will scam everybody at once.

The highest investment that I have made is putting roughly 2million Nigerian naira on a business. Unfortunately, the business never yielded anything and I lost all the money. It was a pathetic situation.

Investing into anything can be scary and dangerous. Who knows what it is you're investing it, it could always turn out to be a problem. Anyway, what was the highest risk investment you ever made? I don't take a lot of risks when it comes to my work, well I do, but not on the level of a lot of high risk investments. I am very cautious about the things I do invest in, and research them as much as I can before I make my final decision. What about you?
I cannot remember taking any high risk investments. I mean the very aggressive ones. I always try as much as possible to analyse investments before taking a leap, I can't bear to make huge losses.

Investing into anything can be scary and dangerous. Who knows what it is you're investing it, it could always turn out to be a problem. Anyway, what was the highest risk investment you ever made? I don't take a lot of risks when it comes to my work, well I do, but not on the level of a lot of high risk investments. I am very cautious about the things I do invest in, and research them as much as I can before I make my final decision. What about you?
I already had a bot to trade crypto and because it wasn't yielding well i sold and invested not knowing it would be a scam, I learnt my lesson since then to stick to what I know

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back