What's new

What was the highest risk investment you ever made?

I am currently into an online business; a very profitable one. I must confess to you that this is not a Ponzi scheme not a get rich scheme. I took a risk after enjoying the initial benefits and it paid off.

High-yield investment program is the highest risk investment I have ever made. I got my 5 month salary and put it in the program only to lose everything out after the third month.

It's not a good incident to recall. I've wasted hugely in ponzi schemes years back and it really got me on a rollercoaster.

I actually bought the shares in a large company once and I discovered that after buying the shares the company had issues and their shares was falling drastically I was depressed and I waited for months and discovered that miracle happened and everything came back to normal and I recovered my capital

My highest risk investment was on HYIP. Interestingly, I managed to earn profits from my investment. I invested on over a dozen platforms and managed to earn from half. Even when I lost on some platforms, I managed to earn from those that paid me.

I invested about 400usd in MMM, it made a lot of waves in my Country, unluckily for me I invested at a late time, that was when they started having payment issues and I knew already that it was probably a scam and all my hopes of getting paid were false. I was right, it was a scam.

My highest investment risk was investing my hard earned thrift contribution money with a guy who was trading forex at the time. He had been paying for quite a while and I was convinced, about 4 months into the period, the whole thing crashed.
People I referred to the same scheme left their money for shorter periods and smiled.

The highest risk investment that I have made is investing on a principal agency of a lotto. I was given more than 100 terminals to operate with but some sub agents under me would make sale and not submit the sales made. It's highly risky because all the sales are out there and some of the agents would deliberately not submit.

Different Ponzi scheme forum has been the highest investment I have made most of it end up why few products their results just a little. That why to invest again in such a thing is a no go areas for me

The highest risk investment I took was to buy all my saving then to buy Shiba Inu. I thank God that the coin is doing well because I would not have imagined if I lost all the capital.

When I had money I did invested about $108 into one HYIPs and I got my money back without issues. But it later crashed away with my commission which was like times 5 of the investment

The highest investment I have ever made was in a paid tio click site. They are still paying right now but I no longer plan to invest with them because they might turn into a scam at any time.

The highest risk investment I took was to buy all my saving then to buy Shiba Inu. I thank God that the coin is doing well because I would not have imagined if I lost all the capital.
You're right about that. I also did the same when I noticed that the coin has a lot of potential but people see it as a meme coin so am not intending to hold it for a long time. Once I suspect any issues regarding the coin then am sure to withdraw my earnings to avoid unnecessary regrets

Well I have not done any for now but I believe the most once I have been doing all the time is just an investment in cryptocurrency and I pray that I don't invest in cryptocurrency that will eventually rugpull anytime, because that is the worst.

I once invested in ponzi and lost everything, major reason why I advise people to stay away from them, you can always buy crypto and hold to get good roi
I did that also. I had investment in ponzi before. At first it was paying but later on the withdrawal becomes pending until the investment site closed down and run away all my money. I pity my co investors especially those with big investment because they lost huge amount of hard earned money.

That should be investing in cryptocurrency when I knew almost nothing about it. I made losses anyway, but as time went by I started earning money from it
The highest risky investment I have ever made was in Forex trading and it didn't end up well for my investment which was worth over $2000 and I lost it all.

The highest was investing about $100 in cryptocurrency , although I lose some amount of money at the begining , because I was not so good in studying the market to earn some money

Same to me. I made use to make a good research before investing on anything. Most people fails because they invest without making good research on what they are investing.

I am currently into an online business; a very profitable one. I must confess to you that this is not a Ponzi scheme not a get rich scheme. I took a risk after enjoying the initial benefits and it paid off.
Sounds interesting, if I may ask what online business are you into and how much did you put in as your startup capital, most importantly how long did you have to wait to get returns?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back