What's new

What was the highest risk investment you ever made?

That should be investing in cryptocurrency when I knew almost nothing about it. I made losses anyway, but as time went by I started earning money from it

Exactly, cryptocurrencies investment is something that is very risky in such a way that if you don't know exactly how to invest and trade on them, you will definitely lose the money that you invested in it.

I love to keep my risks low and hence HYIPs and Ponzi schemes are never part of my investment plan. I do love cryptocurrency though.

Investing in anything can be scary and dangerous. Who knows what it is you're investing in, it could always turn out to be a problem. Anyway, what was the highest risk investment you ever made? I don't take a lot of risks when it comes to my work, well I do, but not on the level of a lot of high-risk investments. I am very cautious about the things I do invest in and research them as much as I can before I make my final decision. What about you?
Yeah, late last year, I invested in a crypto-related scheme that promises to pay interest after one week with my feeding money, and honestly, I regretted every bit of it. The site crash a day to my investment maturity. Now, before investing in anything, I do a lot of background checks to be sure of what my money is going into.

I think the biggest risk I've taken is using my school fees to invest in a high yield investment pond which turned out to be a failure

I know of a fact that I have made a lot of crazy investment mistakes in the past before. Those mistakes were as a result of lack of knowledge and inexperience about such manner of business

Well, I have only made investments in cryptocurrency so that should be the highest risk I have taken as regards to making investments. I can't say I haven't made losses anyway, but I have made more profits
Though that is actually ana investment but on the other hand because of the fluctuations and volatility involved in the market,it will not be good to put in all your money.Except that it is pretty save with spare money.

The highest risk I ever made is investing MMM which lead me to avoid all online investment I put all my savings it lately changes to something bad I was very regretted for joined that platform to invest. But I failed to adopt people advice who lives around me.

I think the biggest risk I've taken is using my school fees to invest in a high yield investment pond which turned out to be a failure
Wow I can only imagine how you felt, how where you able to cope though? In terms of getting the school fees back and paying on time. I have heard of similar cases as well some went well in the end and most didn't

Investing into anything can be scary and dangerous. Who knows what it is you're investing it, it could always turn out to be a problem. Anyway, what was the highest risk investment you ever made? I don't take a lot of risks when it comes to my work, well I do, but not on the level of a lot of high risk investments. I am very cautious about the things I do invest in, and research them as much as I can before I make my final decision. What about you?
Investment is not meant for a fragid heart cos it's risk and to me highest risk investment amount was 1millon naira at a company till now still hoping on God

Investing into anything can be scary and dangerous. Who knows what it is you're investing it, it could always turn out to be a problem. Anyway, what was the highest risk investment you ever made? I don't take a lot of risks when it comes to my work, well I do, but not on the level of a lot of high risk investments. I am very cautious about the things I do invest in, and research them as much as I can before I make my final decision. What about you?
I do a lot of research before investing in any business because have being a victim of scam so many time, so I take my time before investing

Though that is actually ana investment but on the other hand because of the fluctuations and volatility involved in the market,it will not be good to put in all your money.Except that it is pretty save with spare money.
I don't put all my money into cryptocurrency investment, atleast I do have some left in my bank for emergency needs and also I even save greater part of my earnings on a stable coin to avoid unnecessary charges from offline banks

I don't put all my money into cryptocurrency investment, atleast I do have some left in my bank for emergency needs and also I even save greater part of my earnings on a stable coin to avoid unnecessary charges from offline banks
That is very much ok,because one thing about the cryptocurency market is that it is a very volatile market where the market forces can make you gain or get into some deprication of your coin.

Most of us know quite well about the MMM era that started from Russia and permeated tonevey parts of the world including my country. I have been a part of it before with a heavy amount of Investment but was lucky to get my money before the crash

I can not remember investing into anything scary and dangerous before.
I have invested into a grant program few months ago.
I was told to pay an amount for agency fee which i did, was told the grant was huge and it would come in a month's time.
It has been 3 months now, and nothing!

That is such a really high risk you took there. Using your school fees to invest in an HYIP is really scary. Then it failed, how were you able to pay back the school fees?

That is such a really high risk you took there. Using your school fees to invest in an HYIP is really scary. Then it failed, how were you able to pay back the school fees?
Am telling you, that really a big risk. Like early this year, I know of someone who took loan of millions just so he could invest on a HYIP, unfortunately it did not end well, the said man ended up commiting suicide. I have seen so many cases like that. He really tired to be able to handle such loss

I was so down troden and almost fell into depression,well it's good to have good friends,I borrowed money from my friends and some refused my refund

Yeah I did take a lot of this risky investments in time past too actually, and as it turns out, some of them paid off very well and handsomely while the rest ended up very poorly

The most risky investment that I have ever done is going into to ponzi scheme called MMM. I was so lucky to get paid but when I tried my luck again, I loss a lot. It was really painful

I invested my school fees into some outfit business.
I was hoping to make 100 percent of my investment then I could pay my fees then use to profit to invest again.
That was one of the toughest moment for me in school.
Though I made a little profit but i came too late, I even end up wearing some of the outfit when I couldn't take the shame, but I was still able to pay my fees though

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back