What's new

What was the highest risk investment you ever made?

I once invested in a site called Changehigh that would exchange bitcoin for you to PayPal and you earn high interest in the process. That was a very high risk investment that led to my PayPal account being permanently limited. I really regret it because I don't have PayPal services anymore.

Lending to a couple of friends was my highest risk investment. The arrangement was they would have to pay the double amount if their business succeed but could payback only 50 percent of they lost.

The highest amount I risked in an investment was $50 to dogecoin , I bought doge at $0.5 price and unfortunately lost almost 50% of the initial amount , when the doge price went down to $0.32. $50 is the highest amount I have ever risked in crypto trading. But when it comes to gambling , I also risked $500 ad lost it all.

I invested into a so called company that trades forex. Everything was all good at first until they began to make losses and keeping up with payment was a very tasking thing till they sank

Effectively, I have actually just created financial assets in cryptocurrency to ensure that ought to be actually the greatest danger I have actually taken as concerns to earning financial assets. I cannot state I have not created losses anyhow, however I have actually created more revenues

There was a Ponzi scheme that was very popular in my country some years back called MMM and I actually have up to 1 MILLION Naira invested in it and it all went down the drain.

I think the highest investment mistake I've ever made is vouching for a HYIPs program that awfully went South,my friend lost some money and I felt baf

There was a very known Ponzi scheme in my country about a year ago called rock steady. I invested in its very early and I was very lucky to cash out my winnings before it crashed.

I think the highest investment mistake I've ever made is vouching for a HYIPs program that awfully went South,my friend lost some money and I felt baf
This is one reason I am very scared of referring people to all this online platforms, there was one I still referred some persons too early this year, it was doing well and paying well. But it later crashed and the people I introduced had major losses.

Well, I have only made investments in cryptocurrency so that should be the highest risk I have taken as regards to making investments. I can't say I haven't made losses anyway, but I have made more profits
I invested in MMM back then and i was lucky to stay away after my third investment which a make a huge amount of money and in the last two month , i invested in a ponzi scheme and lost my money.

The highest amount I risked in an investment was $50 to dogecoin , I bought doge at $0.5 price and unfortunately lost almost 50% of the initial amount , when the doge price went down to $0.32. $50 is the highest amount I have ever risked in crypto trading. But when it comes to gambling , I also risked $500 ad lost it all.
Wow. That's a sad experience, atleast this is the reason I do stay away from gambling as hard as I can. $500 is a huge amount you could have invested in another stuff or even startup something for yourself, the most important thing is that you've quit it anyway

The highest risk investment I have ever made was an over a hundred dollars I invested into a high yield investment program way back. That was what seem to be in town by then. I was not lucky as I lost my money there

I invested in chymall early this year. A whooping 120 thousand naira and guess what? It was all ingenuine. They even had offices and centres to make it look all believable.

Wow. That's a sad experience, atleast this is the reason I do stay away from gambling as hard as I can. $500 is a huge amount you could have invested in another stuff or even startup something for yourself, the most important thing is that you've quit it anyway
Yes I feel $500 is huge amount only after losing it through gambling. When I keep betting , even $500 is not a satisfactory amount to me , I wanted to reach like $1000 which never happened though.

The highest risk I've taken was investing in Ponzi scheme which paid the first time and after that I ploughed everything back and they folded up

First of all every business is risky...and I have invested in so many things that didn't work out from farming to currency rate change but this is the most painful I invested in my spotty bet and I was about to win my ever first million on bet and I realised my ticket lose again win just one match. I cry like a baby 👶 and that was risky because the last money I would have used to feed that day was it. And I'm still crying.

I have actually invested in some few high risk investment and lost in the past though I made some money before they went off but did not make to recover my capital. The recent one i made and which is still fresh in my mind is Chymall. I invested in the #52000 package but did not withdraw interest of up to #30000 before it suddenly disappeared without trace till date. Sad!

The highest risk investment I have done was investing in a networking company. I registered with a not to big amount of money and even invested my time and recharge card into the business but I later lost everything.

Well I have not make any high risk investments online because I have always scared of scammers but one thing I believe is that scammers are not only in online stuffs but also the offline business are occupied by scammers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back