What's new

What was the highest risk investment you ever made?

Recently I invested in an offline clothing business and before I knew it, the supplier that is suppose to supply the clothes has stopped picking my calls, his number even stopped going through.

I have an investment in a blue chip stock worth $20,000 and I feel confident about it. But I am still looking for another investment and my target is real estate. Maybe it would be a high risk regarding the fake documents so I am asking the help of a friend who is a real estate agent. He could help me in verifying the documents once I already have a prospect property to buy.

Never been a fan of Ponzi schemes and have not made any form of major investment with such but i would say bet would be a risky investment because no matter the form there can still be upsets

I consider that as one of my first investment and it happens to be a failed investment which I invested in a new site which happens to be a scammed.

Highest risk investment I have ever made in my life is to spend about $200 on high-yield investment program. I came across an advert about the investment offline and I was hooked by the sales copy of the advert. I have to gather some funds together with the fear of not missing out on the opportunity.

Every venture or investment plan has its own risks attached to it, but the biggest risk i have taken is investing in forex trading ventures when I still had little knowledge about it.

Investment is always associated with risk taking. That's risk is inevitable in every form of business. I invested in cryptocurrency and I was lacking good knowledge about the coin whi,h makes me failed.
One of the most highly risk investments I have ever made was an offline business transactions of which was done with a customer which I knew nothing about him and I send huge amount of money for the supply of products.

Last edited:
One of the things i have gained over time in business is the experience i have gotten while buying goods from relativelly unknown source,it has really teach me a lesson that one need to get his products from a verified source.

The highest investment risk I have ever made is $75 in an online investment scheme and i got back $100 , I did it twice before stopping and i heard people were later scammed.
The highest investment risk I have ever made is $75 in an online investment scheme and i got back $100 , I did it twice before stopping and i heard people were later scammed.

The highest risk investment platform that I have ever done was when I invested $100 into a high-yield investment platform that promise to pay me $300 in 3 months. I was very lucky that it was able to go through.

Sometime in 1994 we bought a pager that has stocks bundled with the pager. The stocks were worth $120 that we had to buy. Unfortunately after a year the value of the stocks plunged in the market because the cellphone had already appeared. It was a bad investment that we didn't intend.
Sometime in last year I wanted try my hands on stock, heard about a really hot stock commodity available in the market without much thinking I purchase a 50$ worth it that stock and within the next month all my Investment capital was liquidated as the stock list tremendous value.

Well, I have not engage in any high risk investment platforms online and I have been scared to because I have heard alot about how people have been losing their money on the process of investing though I am still hoping I could.

I have made an investment that is close to 2 million Nigerian currency. This is an an investment that made me start to work online because I lost all the money to the investment.

Well, I'm only investing in cryptocurrencies, so this should be the biggest risk I've taken with respect to investing. I can't say I didn't lose, but I won

There was a time in which I invested in an obvious Ponzi scheme which are very very knew that it was going to crash. I was very lucky for me to invest $100 and pull out $350.

There was a time in which I invested in an obvious Ponzi scheme which are very very knew that it was going to crash. I was very lucky for me to invest $100 and pull out $350.
I had a similar experience too, the best way I managed not to loose my funds in Ponzi scheme was to withdraw after I made any profits, even though the sure crashed after a month I was able make some more money.

I must say that I am not a risk taker and that is why I am always sceptical of the site that I work on. For this reason it will be very difficult for me to take a risky venture.

I had a similar experience too, the best way I managed not to loose my funds in Ponzi scheme was to withdraw after I made any profits, even though the sure crashed after a month I was able make some more money.
I have tried twice of them before in my life and I really thank God I didn't lose my money . Now I don't even think of going back to such again because it is just a waste of time.

The highest risk that I have ever taken was definitely a high yield investment platform where I invested $100 and got about $150 in a week before it ultimately crashed.

The highest risk that I have ever taken was definitely a high yield investment platform where I invested $100 and got about $150 in a week before it ultimately crashed.
Omo, $100 is a huge sum of money and I can imagine how you were so happy when you were able to cash out your money. Investing in such platform will not keep your mind at rest except you are able to recover your capital.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back