What's new

What was the first business you started?

I have not started business and I have no plan to start a business for at least 15 years. I plan to complete my education get a good job, build experience, knowledge and skills, and also save money so that I will be financially fit t start my own business.

How old are you? There are many individuals in my country who do not own businesses in my country either and majority of those folks are young. I must say that most of the young people in my country do not own any business. In fact, they are not self-employed either.

The first business I started was an offline business though it wasn't easy but at the long run it started having a positive result,it was a learning center for those who are aspiring to enter university

Many people like to start their own business and I am sure there are many people in here who have done the same thing. So, what was the very first business you started and were you successful in running that business? Why did you start that particular business? What were some good reasons to do that? Thanks.
The first business I started was making of frame because I love art work I can make different design and I really have passion for that, I really make cool cash from making of frame

The first business I started was making of frame because I love art work I can make different design and I really have passion for that, I really make cool cash from making of frame

That is great! If you love making arts, then I think that you should pursue that career. You should do what you love to do. I love writing, so I am working as a writer right now. i love it even though I am not earning enough right now.

I started selling salt initially and I had a whole lot of experiences then, but I'm grateful for today that I never gave up on business. Now I can boast of serious money.

I first started selling snacks around five years ago but I didn't continue.
The thing was that if I increased the price then people think its too cost and won't buy it but if I reduce the quality of the snacks and drop down the price, then they think my snacks are bad.
I couldn't continue that way so I stopped.

My first business is a gaming shop I created in a mini way here in my country, I am still running it till date. But my school activities and online sites never allowed me paying attention to it lately, but I have someone taking care of it for me.

I haven't started a business on my own, atleast not yet but I've managed businesses for people. I remember managing a printing press I did it as if it was mine

Well, the first business I started was back then in secondary School where I will have to buy some provisions that are not in our local school canteen, then start to resale these items to students at even higher prices than what it's sold in market making me earn greater profits

Forex trading was the first typemif business ingot involved in onnthe internet then. It was very new thing at that time because it was not too popular back then as it is today

I've never owned or started a business before but I've done menial Jobs and trust me it's not fun,I'm more of a freelance guy

Many people like to start their own business and I am sure there are many people in here who have done the same thing. So, what was the very first business you started and were you successful in running that business? Why did you start that particular business? What were some good reasons to do that? Thanks.
The first business I started was a printing business, I ran it with a friend...she made photocopies and I did the printing. I started the business in my final year when carrying out my research was very demanding. It helped a whole lot.

The first business I ever started was the sales of recharge card then when I was in school, I used to take it to classes store sell and I really make a lot of money which are used to assist myself in school then.
This is very cool. What I did back then in school was painting jobs. I learnt it a while back to I painted rooms for people and get paid. That's sorted me for a while when in sch and I still do that till date

Well my first business was in secondary school and I was about 11years because I was in a boarding house and we are allowed to bring provision I understood that the garri people bring to school they have nothing to take it with so I sold kuli kuli...this is for my Nigerians to understand and trust me I felt like a king and didn't want to leave secondary school.

Have done some couple of few businesses, but the first business I did was selling of wears. I would go to the market and buy wears like clothes, shoes, bags, etc. I started off with going to places to meet people individually to advertise to them, I was also posting my wears online on different social media platform, I got referrals from family and friends.
Wow it is not free business for you to be sending clothings and wet as this is a business that is guaranteed to be giving you great returns on your investment with little time. One thing that this business needs the most is the ability to convince people that what you're selling is original.

Well my first business was in secondary school and I was about 11years because I was in a boarding house and we are allowed to bring provision I understood that the garri people bring to school they have nothing to take it with so I sold kuli kuli...this is for my Nigerians to understand and trust me I felt like a king and didn't want to leave secondary school.

The period of secondary school and higher education is quite good for many students. I could have lived a good life back then if I had enough money. However, I always struggled with many problems in my life and I am still struggling right now. I just hope that I have a good future.

The first business I started was coconut oil business.It was lucrative though it was time consuming and stressful but I made a good amount of money from it and I was glad I ventured into it.

The first business I started was coconut oil business.It was lucrative though it was time consuming and stressful but I made a good amount of money from it and I was glad I ventured into it.
You are right , coconut oil business is a time consuming business yet it's a very good lucrative business in which you will make your sales if you are in the right environment.

My first personal business that I started with my money was sell internet data. Then when I started. I started with N10,000. But because the amount was small. I wasn't doing well with the business because there are times that people will come to buy Data and I will tell them that I don't have data for sales. And that is because I don't have enough money for the business. Still it is a good start up business with small capital

My first personal business that I started with my money was sell internet data. Then when I started. I started with N10,000. But because the amount was small. I wasn't doing well with the business because there are times that people will come to buy Data and I will tell them that I don't have data for sales. And that is because I don't have enough money for the business. Still it is a good start up business with small capit
People are making money by selling internet data nowadays because I always patronise them and at least i but data twice a week for my phone browsing subscription.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back