What's new

What was the first business you started?

My first business I started before was provision store, and when started school I couldn't continue with the business again, because of no time for me to do the business.

My first online business was an electronics review website. I would review and sell via affiliate amazon links all kinds of electronic devices. It was good until competition became high.

Business is one thing one should try as much as possible to establish for more income. I have no business now. I am just doing my job and some other online job like bizdustry, forumcoin, some other ones like chymall and stakexchain. Hopefully, I will gather money from them to set up a business.

My story is pretty similar to yours. Currently, I do not own any business and I am dependent on online money making websites to earn and save money. Hopefully one day I will also establish my first offline business, but I actually want to become a full-time online investor. I will also try the websites you mentioned.

The first business I started was computer center which I was so passionate about it then. I stared with two desktop computer and one photocopy machine but unfortunately, the business was fold up because I couldn't get a location of my target which is one higher institution in my area.
I have been practising some petty businesses while I was a little child but the first major business I started as an adult is farming. This is a family business that I developed a strong interest in ever since I became independent.

When I was a little boy, I used to help my mom to sale here goods. Will I refer that is the very first business I was involved in. I really learnt a lot from there and it has been helping me.

I started my first business as a recharge card voucher distributor,we run wholesale delivery of items from town to rural locations. I am looking towards expansion.

And which skill do you recommend one having that would really be beneficial in this age, lots of people flocking to tech but what other sector that can someone have a skill for
Well, I haven't started a business yet. I think that not everyone needs to start a business, as long you have a high-income skill.

And which skill do you recommend one having that would really be beneficial in this age, lots of people flocking to tech but what other sector that can someone have a skill for
Asides from tech, you could become a COPYWRITER, AFFILIATE MARKETER. There are a lot of opportunities in the tech space as well.

My first offline business was production of aftershave for barbing sallon the business was quite lucrative but I had to abadon it due to high cost of raw materials.

I could rememberas far back in the late 90's I began saving up even little cash I could lay my hands on at the time, I started out with cosmetics and selling of baby wears it was very lucrative at the time the business did well because i had time for it so well and up till now am doing well.

The first business I started was a long time ago in secondary school where I would buy cartons of biscuits and snacks and sell it to students during break time.

Because of lack of capital and lack of money I have never run any business but there is a business that I was introduced they paid their employees alot of money, thinking of giving it a trial.

The first business i started was actually an online business, it was affiliate marketing. I was helping an online store market their product and i would get a commission for each sales. I stopped because after making some sales, i was never paid.

My first business I started before was provision store, and when started school I couldn't continue with the business again, because of no time for me to do the business.
You are like my youngest sister who started her business by buying and selling cheap but brand new clothes. She was in high school and was already earning good money although her business was only during the weekend and also during the long summer vacation. I admire young person to be engaging early in business.

Numerous individuals like to go into business and I am certain there are numerous individuals in here who have done likewise. Anyway, what was the absolute first business you begun and would you say you were effective in maintaining that business? For what reason did you begin that specific business? What were some valid justifications to do that? Much appreciated.

The first business I started was into pos business then, it was not profitable to me anymore because it was risky as the environment I was using for the business was not secured, this was the reason I have to give up on the business.

Fortunately the business I'm running today is my first, I've been running it since i was a child with my parents, before i separated after my education to run it as a single person. I also engaged in other petty business together with my long lasting business.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back