What's new

What was the first business you started?

The first business I started was hair business and that was during my university years. I did it because I wanted to make extra cash to support myself financially. It was really successful.

I haven't started any business. If i were to start one start one, it would be a fashion business. I've discovered i really like everything about fashion whether clothes or clothing accessories.

You need to be updated with all sorts of fashion trends if you want to be in this business. You may also need to work with many fashion designers and be creative. Creativity is the key when it comes to fashion business.

My first business is football competition among the young people's in the neighborhood. I used to hold this competition during the holiday when everybody will be available. I sent registration and they make money from issuing yellow card and red card.

I would not technically call it a "business" but I have been trading in cryptocurrencies and anything that makes money for you could be classified as business. So trading in cryptocurrencies is my business.

You need to be updated with all sorts of fashion trends if you want to be in this business. You may also need to work with many fashion designers and be creative. Creativity is the key when it comes to fashion business.
Yeah, i'm aware of all these things. If it's about getting updated with all sorts of trends, i don't have a problem with that because i'm always online checking out for the latest dresses.

My first business that i ever started was farming business , and i have started ever since I was young because my father was a farmer and that also prompt me into farming.

My first business was offline business, I sell bed shit, already made bed shit, it was a good business but the profit was not that much because of the expensive involved before I get it in my custody.
It was during my university years that I started a business of selling perfumes and wrist watches. It helped me to take care of my school fees then that I didn't depend on my parents.

Perfume and wrist watch selling business is a good and a lucrative business in the midst of the student , students are fond of using perfume and wrist watches which makes the business a lucrative one.

One of the first businesses I set up when I was young was egg boiling business at the roadside. I also organise a football competition among the kids in my area. I make a lot of money by selling registration form. I also make money when referee issue yellow and red card to the players.

My first business selling of drinks and doughnuts, it was be very profitable as I usually get reliable customers, they loved the drinks I was producing and also the taste of the doughnuts, they claim it has a special taste.

The first business I started buying and selling of good properties and selling buying and selling of heavy-duty equipment, I just entered into online business recently so I'm trying to improve myself in managing everything and keep everything other.
This is actually a very good business because personally if I started of business first I'm definitely going to keep on doing the business to that because it is one of the biggest businesses in my country right now.

The very forst business i started was the business i am currently engged in and still doing,which is sales of household food items and courier services to clients.It has been a world of experience ever since i started.

The very forst business i started was the business i am currently engged in and still doing,which is sales of household food items and courier services to clients.It has been a world of experience ever since i started.
I started with farming because of unemployment, and since there's is lands to farm and I believe I can make money farming , and now I have established my baking business with the gain I made from farming.

Selling of airtime then , I think that was around 2017 or 2018 within that period of time. But at time goes on the business was no more profitable , I have to give up and look for opportunities to start earning online.

Selling of airtime then , I think that was around 2017 or 2018 within that period of time. But at time goes on the business was no more profitable , I have to give up and look for opportunities to start earning online.
There was a time back then , people selling airtime makes huge amount of profit because you can only load airtime by buying it offline because that's the only avenue to get airtime but you you recahrge online nowadays.

I have never started any business, but i certainly planned to start a blog for myself where I could make good money. Starting any kind of business is no longer an easy job due to inflation.

There was a time back then , people selling airtime makes huge amount of profit because you can only load airtime by buying it offline because that's the only avenue to get airtime but you you recahrge online nowadays.
This was my former business then when I was staying in a very high populated environment. I could remember we were making a lot of money by selling recharge card and sometimes you could buy it at the rate of 910 naira to sell it all together and make a profit of 90 Naira. which was very good depending on the location and you can easily make up to 800 or 1000 a day. . But now you are buying at the rate of 980 and you're making just 20 naira.

Although I am not doing again but this is what is happening currently

My first business selling of drinks and doughnuts, it was be very profitable as I usually get reliable customers, they loved the drinks I was producing and also the taste of the doughnuts, they claim it has a special taste.
Sellings of snacks and drinks is a good and lucrative business most especially if you are in a good location , like school location where many students and workers frequents.

That is a good one,most times the big thing that we want to do always start with the faithfulness of doing small things deligently,that is just how to grow,consistency and constant learning is a huge factor to excell.

Many people like to start their own business and I am sure there are many people in here who have done the same thing. So, what was the very first business you started and were you successful in running that business? Why did you start that particular business? What were some good reasons to do that? Thanks.
Well the first one I started was buying things like pen, book etc and reselling them though the returns were not much it actually went a long way in settling some of my needs in school. I stopped it when I graduated because was thinking of venturing into selling different thing due to the demand around.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back