What's new

What was the first business you started?

The period of secondary school and higher education is quite good for many students. I could have lived a good life back then if I had enough money. However, I always struggled with many problems in my life and I am still struggling right now. I just hope that I have a good future.
Every one is struggling with life my brother but I must let you know that God is always in control of every situation, it's us just not to give up our dreams and trust me our story will eventually turn to glory.

I started up recharge card business and l made some cool profit at the initial stage, but as time goes on, the business started bringing in lesser profit due to low patronage. This was caused as a result of people recharging from their bank using USSD.

Marketting, sales,Repairs and distribution of sewing machines. I specialized in selling Butterfly sewing machine, two lion , Emel and singer and other brands of sewing machines which was used for designs and sewing of clothes

My first business I started was phone accessories business. I sold phone chargers, powerbanks etc both online and offline before I decided to further my education. It was quite an experience.

So I started a small business in school after I noticed the gap between party venues and students and made some cool cash, had to borrow money from friends some times to meet deadline but it was fun

I haven't started any business yet but I have great ideals on me now, currently this last quarter we are about entry,if I have capital I would have gone into selling Christmas things,need also poultry business this period

Many people like to start their own business and I am sure there are many people in here who have done the same thing. So, what was the very first business you started and were you successful in running that business? Why did you start that particular business? What were some good reasons to do that? Thanks.

my first business and the only one I have today. a mini shop in my neighborhood, I do well with it. :) it's a nice income and I do my job with passion.

The first business I ever started was the sales of recharge card then when I was in school, I used to take it to classes store sell and I really make a lot of money which are used to assist myself in school then.
That was a good plan. It just takes so little of your energy and time while still affording you enough time to study. Students should be adopting this

Regardless of being successful or failing to achieve success, we all tend to miss what we did for the first time to make money. I remember seeking online money making websites around 10 to 15 years ago and I miss those times a lot till now.

I think the first business I started then was a clothing business , although I made some amount of money buying and selling clothes ,just to earn money the way i want

The first business that I started funny enough was lending of money. I always lent money to my friends back then to always pay back with interest. I was running a mini bank in school you can say. 😁😁.
Though as I grew older, I became a lot more interested in online business.

It was a recharge card and call centre business, about 10 years ago or so. The business started well initially but later crumbled due to debts owed by customers.

The first business that I started was selling of cosmetic products and hair beauty products. I gained a lot of experience from it but it ultimately was not a success.

I've never started any business before, the first way of making money was online and that was on paid to post website, and also I do not even have in my plan to start up my business now because I still have a lot of other things to concentrate on now.

I started rearing of local bird when I was a teenager, when the have matured, I will asked my mom to sell it for me and save the money in the local purse

Well the very first business I started was actually an online business but then as I started newly I got so many losses and I had to learn the hard way on how to trade and when not to trade

The first business I started was coconut oil business.It was lucrative though it was time consuming and stressful but I made a good amount of money from it and I was glad I ventured into it.
The first business I ventured into was a printing business. It was a partnership.
The business was lucrative because it was in a school environment.

The first business I ever started was the sales of recharge card then when I was in school, I used to take it to classes store sell and I really make a lot of money which are used to assist myself in school then.

There was a time when even I used to sell mobile phones. However, those phones were bar phones and smartphones were not created during those times. I remember those days. :)

I haven't started any business. If i were to start one start one, it would be a fashion business. I've discovered i really like everything about fashion whether clothes or clothing accessories.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back