What's new

What was the first business you started?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Many people like to start their own business and I am sure there are many people in here who have done the same thing. So, what was the very first business you started and were you successful in running that business? Why did you start that particular business? What were some good reasons to do that? Thanks.

The first business i had was frying chips and fish pile. What made me do this as a young man was my hunger to make money after my secondary school. I quite made some money because it's easy and very profitable. But I stopped sometimes while I needed to further my education. I am back now and still doing it.

Many people like to start their own business and I am sure there are many people in here who have done the same thing. So, what was the very first business you started and were you successful in running that business? Why did you start that particular business? What were some good reasons to do that? Thanks.
I have been starting my first business on internet and through Internet working I have aaj Mount of money and live their happy life with our family. Starting my first business on working forex trading is very useful for us. Forex trading give us many times large amount of money

The very first online business I engage myself into was helping people to advertise their products not an online but to friends and families so I was able to get some little info and that was where I got to love affiliate marketing

The first business I started buying and selling of good properties and selling buying and selling of heavy-duty equipment, I just entered into online business recently so I'm trying to improve myself in managing everything and keep everything other.

The first business I ever started was the sales of recharge card then when I was in school, I used to take it to classes store sell and I really make a lot of money which are used to assist myself in school then.

As for me the first ever business I did is agriculture, because I love it so much mostly taking care of livestock's because I took them like pets and also feed them as I feed my self always take my times noticing them time to time and check what else I haven't given them and also give them water on time, even before they one they have finished, I also changed there waters laters the next day in the morning

My first business was offline business, I sell bed shit, already made bed shit, it was a good business but the profit was not that much because of the expensive involved before I get it in my custody.

The first business I started was the business marketing insecticide product which also give me the opportunity to get to know the good sides of having good interaction with your customers. Marketing of this product help me to also realized that it is the quality that your customers want and not price, these in a sense that they what quality product but want a lesser price for it. Only few that knows that quality products require higher price

Thou have been managing my brother business for a long time but the first business of my own was when I bought a large farming products from a referred village and moved them to the city where I sold them for higher price and made times 3 of my invested capital in the year 2016/2017.

My first business was buying and selling which beverages and daily needs because it more movable in d market, it easy to consume and you don't have to look for buyer before starting it. It has unlimited aaccess.

Business is one thing one should try as much as possible to establish for more income. I have no business now. I am just doing my job and some other online job like bizdustry, forumcoin, some other ones like chymall and stakexchain. Hopefully, I will gather money from them to set up a business.

Have done some couple of few businesses, but the first business I did was selling of wears. I would go to the market and buy wears like clothes, shoes, bags, etc. I started off with going to places to meet people individually to advertise to them, I was also posting my wears online on different social media platform, I got referrals from family and friends.

I started with poultry farming, I brood, and rear fouls and sell to buyers. Most of the time I rear birds towards festive season like Easter, Christmas, New year and Eld Mubarak and so on. During these seasons, birds selling is more lucrative.

The first business I ever tried venturing into was selling and marketing vintage wears. In 2016 I noticed a lot of people were interested in buying vintage wear cause its price is low and it’s Always very beautiful so I tried selling vintage wears. I started with 13clothes. I took three good ones and wear them in order to market my goods. After a long while I sold them all but I didn’t want to go through the stress iWeb this through he first time cause I was a student then so I quit

My first business can be stretched back to 2015 when I started selling of recharge cards in a town in the shop of my mum then and during that time I actually make some money from selling of recharge card because it was in a location that was highly populated people patronize me a lot.

The first business I started was computer center which I was so passionate about it then. I stared with two desktop computer and one photocopy machine but unfortunately, the business was fold up because I couldn't get a location of my target which is one higher institution in my area.

The first business I started was when I just graduated from high school at age 17, I was awaiting my exam results and was idle and looking for some spare cash, I started selling chin chin to my friends and family and it was profitable though I didn't follow up with it after gaining admission to the university.

When i was a teenager i started a bulk sms business and through the business i aproached several business outfit, religious outfits and persons who had events to offer my services. Some pstronised me and thats how started getting jobs even on referral. It was really an interesting time and a learning curve for me

I first started business online and I didn't do well due to a lot of factors. I started by trading forex online some five years ago.I was introduced into the business by my brother and I didn't have a good knowledge about it which made me lost so much money then.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back