What's new

What was the first business you started?

The first business i had was frying chips and fish pile. What made me do this as a young man was my hunger to make money after my secondary school. I quite made some money because it's easy and very profitable. But I stopped sometimes while I needed to further my education. I am back now and still doing it.
The first business i did was selling of houshold consumables and it went on very well and over time the patronage increased and we have to venture into some other related items like food items and palm oil production.

One can say that I am still testing the waters, as I am just surveying my environment for what business I would like to start, there are many students in my area so I'm thinking of tutorial center.

😂
Mine was when I was little, I was baking cookies and snacks and my dad would sell them for me in his store. I wish I could remember what I was charging at the time but it was so long ago

I first started business online and I didn't do well due to a lot of factors. I started by trading forex online some five years ago.I was introduced into the business by my brother and I didn't have a good knowledge about it which made me lost so much money then.
The first business I started was a provision store and the business was very lucrative and we grow from being a provision store to a supermarket and grocery store.

When it comes to offline businesses have not really started anyone. but online business I have ventured into affiliate marketing but I didn't make money from it.

The very first online business I engage myself into was helping people to advertise their products not an online but to friends and families so I was able to get some little info and that was where I got to love affiliate marketing
The very first business i engage myself in,is stocking of edible cooking palm oil and distribution to various out lets.And i am still into that business up till now.We have been in the business for about 3years now,and we have added courier services to it.

The first business established what's an online business, a domain flipping business , during then i didn't have much idea about it and I was making money on yearly basis with domain business, now I've been able to make money almost on a monthly basis with the business.

The first business i had was frying chips and fish pile. What made me do this as a young man was my hunger to make money after my secondary school. I quite made some money because it's easy and very profitable. But I stopped sometimes while I needed to further my education. I am back now and still doing it.
That is very quit commendable.keep it up.The first business i did was purchase and supply of palm oil produce,the business was stressful though as you have to go through some interio locality to get this products.And it was very profitable save for the stress.

I haven't ventured into any business yet but I can assure you I have money and trying to venture into although the risk factors are what are you putting into consideration. But nevertheless there is always a risk for every business

My friend business was selling food items back when I was in school. Although the business was a total failure, I had lots of lesson from it.

If I remember very well , my first business was collection of palm fruits from Palm trees and giving it to my mother to sell for me . I was around 6 years then .

I have not started my own offline business before but the real first business I started was online and I was not really successful at it then, until last year I started making some money from online business.

My friend business was selling food items back when I was in school. Although the business was a total failure, I had lots of lesson from it.
I was more inclined with online business and that was the first one I started which is paid to post here on bizdustry and trendri,I might consider offline business later in the future.

Many people like to start their own business and I am sure there are many people in here who have done the same thing. So, what was the very first business you started and were you successful in running that business? Why did you start that particular business? What were some good reasons to do that? Thanks.
My first experience of business is when I was 11 years old. We have a family mini store outside of our house.

I do the marketing in the morning. I am also in charge in the counter. It was a very nice experience for me.

I started and event organising group in school, also i help manage a friend's store, it's not my business but I have learnt a lot of business skills.

The first Business I started was plantain Digital media marketing agency. I started this business out of the passion I have to make money online and I can say it has been a good experience so far

I first started business online and I didn't do well due to a lot of factors. I started by trading forex online some five years ago.I was introduced into the business by my brother and I didn't have a good knowledge about it which made me lost so much money then.
The first business I started was the sales of groceries and I will see the business was very lucrative because there is no data pass that people don't make use of groceries in their houses.

My first experience of business is when I was 11 years old. We have a family mini store outside of our house.

I do the marketing in the morning. I am also in charge in the counter. It was a very nice experience for me.

It was your family business, so I believe that you were one of the owners, am I right? Being in a family business is a good thing because you already have many experienced individuals around you. Moreover, they are also your family members, so you can easy gain experience from them.

Poultry farm. Apart from the chickens gradually dying, customers were not helping matters as they kept on buying on credit. It taught me a bitter lesson in both ways

I have not started business and I have no plan to start a business for at least 15 years. I plan to complete my education get a good job, build experience, knowledge and skills, and also save money so that I will be financially fit t start my own business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back