What's new

What was the first business you started?

Many people like to start their own business and I am sure there are many people in here who have done the same thing. So, what was the very first business you started and were you successful in running that business? Why did you start that particular business? What were some good reasons to do that? Thanks.
The first business I started like 5 years ago is what I am still doing today and the business is internet and utility bills subscriptions.

Concerning your question what the first business I started is, I have to say that the first business i got involved in was an online business. I joined in an ethereum milliom money smart contract, I made some money at the start .

Most of the business i engage on was not actually my own business,my first way of making my own personal money was one the internet, I don't have an offline private business.

My first business was transportation business. I bought a bus and gave it out to someone else to drive and deliver money to me based on agreement. It turned out to be a failure because in most cases, the driver will come home at the end of the work complaining about the car and different excuses to cover up for not delivering money. I eventually sold the vehicle.

My first business was a publication business. I published magazine. sadly, I could not come up with the second issue,. I could not manage finances. I made a huge loss.

The first ever business I did on my own I sales of hibiscus drink. Popularly know as 'zobo drink' in my country very healthy, I usually make it and sell it in my friends shop.

Many people like to start their own business and I am sure there are many people in here who have done the same thing. So, what was the very first business you started and were you successful in running that business? Why did you start that particular business? What were some good reasons to do that? Thanks.
The first business i started is baking ingredient business where I sell baking ingredients like flour, sugar, yeast, baking powder, oil, icing sugar e.t.c

The first business i started was production of falm oil produce and sales,this is due to the fact that this product is a very essential commodity and household can't do without it.
It realy gave me some good cash especially during scarcity and i am still into it.

The first business i started was when i was selling mechanical products and i was earning some huge amount per week from the business

Now that I think of it, I started a small group of party planners when the current one in my class wasn't working so. It was an awesome experience working with the guys but of course there were some challenges, some deadlines we couldn't meet, human misunderstandings but we pulled off major events.

Now that I think of it, I started a small group of party planners when the current one in my class wasn't working so. It was an awesome experience working with the guys but of course there were some challenges, some deadlines we couldn't meet, human misunderstandings but we pulled off major events.
I

Although we had to dissolve the business because we first considered passing it on but noticed mismanagement in the first few months so we just pulled the plug as we were all about scattering about for national service.
This was what happened to me too, mine was that the business got stopped because the pay was low compared to the amount of work done

This was what happened to me too, mine was that the business got stopped because the pay was low compared to the amount of work done
Low income can really be a demotivating factor to stop a business but one should be sure before closing the business as that business night have a long term profitable rate

This happened some year back, as far back as at 2001. I started out with the selling of baby dress and cosmetics. It was very productive and lucrative even as at that time. The business really grew then before i went back to school.

Ever since I was a child I've always follow a family farming business and by the time I grew up and I felt 5hat I needed to make some money on my own I had to take a portion of farm for myself.

Low income can really be a demotivating factor to stop a business but one should be sure before closing the business as that business night have a long term profitable rate
This is true low Income could also be a demotivational factor. A lot of people have given up on their business because of the low income attached to the business

This is true low Income could also be a demotivational factor. A lot of people have given up on their business because of the low income attached to the business
This is just one area that I do not so much like because i believe what is worth doing is worth doing well so it is just necessary that plans how to get the required money to kick off a business

the first business I started was selling of recharge card at the market reason because i want to be independent and I was preparing for school I made alot of income from it but I stop because I was going to school. I really missed it.

My first business was about 19 years ago. The first business I started was selling building materials and it was a good business, I really made some money at the time which help me to finance some important projects.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back